Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dre Greenlaw on ESPN AT 5:45 (now)

Started by Chief Mac, November 24, 2015, 05:43:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Razorbacks#1

Wonderful story, great kid, and great Razorback!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

cpohog

WOW!!! From Jacksonville Florida I watched the short ESPN excerpt on Dre and His life....It was brief yet powerful!

Before I did not know anything about this young man........NOW I am a fan of this young man for LIFE!!!

Woooo Pig Soooie and all the best for Dre!!!!

Chief Mac

seems to be a great kid despite the obstacles he has overcome

Hawgphish

FANONTHEHILL

My son was Dre's teammate at Fayetteville and is still his teammate with the Hogs.  I've seen every play he's had since he was 15 and as amazing he is on the field, he's an even better young man off of it.  The future is very bright for Big Play Dre.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 24, 2015, 07:13:13 pm
My son was Dre's teammate at Fayetteville and is still his teammate with the Hogs.  I've seen every play he's had since he was 15 and as amazing he is on the field, he's an even better young man off of it.  The future is very bright for Big Play Dre.
Mr Ellis?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 24, 2015, 07:14:16 pm
Mr Ellis?
Nope Redshirting freshman.  Dre and my son were sophomores when Ellis and Austin Allen were seniors.  Last time Fayetteville won state.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

immahog

Really hate i missed it.... is there a link
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

ricepig

cc

I think Dre is going to be a really great one before he is done. 

cmiller01

Wow, amazing story.  I'm really rooting for the kid to be successful.

rusvegashog

Just when I'd started losing my faith in Hogville and humanity, Dre Greenlaw goes and  does this..... and TOTALLY redeems the web. It's all about family folks.

PorkRinds

I used to think Morgan was my favorite Hog. Now it is Grenlaw. I have a bunch of favorite hogs I suppose.

Nipsey Mussle

Snizzzo

Great segment and well done, but "rural Arkansas"? 

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Snizzzo on November 24, 2015, 10:31:37 pm
Great segment and well done, but "rural Arkansas"?
He was probably originally from a small town and then moved to Fayetteville at some point.

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Hog N Bama

Thanks for providing the video clip. Dre is a fine young man with a very bright future! Life is about God, family, love, caring, and human dignity. :razorback:

immahog

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 24, 2015, 07:18:10 pm
Nope Redshirting freshman.  Dre and my son were sophomores when Ellis and Austin Allen were seniors.  Last time Fayetteville won state.

mr O'Grady ????
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

ricepig

Quote from: immahog on November 25, 2015, 05:39:10 am
mr O'Grady ????

Nope, I believe his son is a walk on O-lineman? Anyway, it's always good to hear from that perspective.

Also, the late Larry Marks was C.J's father.

razorsharptusk

Some of us will never know the role these coaches play in these guys lives,  currently and long after they leave the football field.  Great story!
GO HOGS!!

gmarv

god bless dre and his family.he is one of many of my favorite hogs.i don,t remember us ever having so many kids that I consider my favorites.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: ricepig on November 25, 2015, 07:30:02 am
Nope, I believe his son is a walk on O-lineman? Anyway, it's always good to hear from that perspective.

Also, the late Larry Marks was C.J's father.

LT Cooper Sone from Fayetteville is mine.  Redshirting OL that Coach Pittman has moved inside to center or guard. Runs scout team center every week.   Injured in quarterfinals of 7A playoffs last fall.  Coach Herbert says he will have him up to 305 by summer.  We're looking forward to it.

Hawgey-Davidson

Knew Dre's story from a previous read. Teared up then, teared up again. God bless him and the Early's. Uncommon indeed.
Btw, Fanonthehill, good luck to your son Cooper. He is in good hands.