Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou roll call

Started by 870hogfan, November 24, 2015, 10:49:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

870hogfan

I will be there calling those Hogs!  Anyone else?

longtimeHogfan

Yep...from our dry, warm living room.  No way Mrs. Longtime sits though cold and wet to call the Hogs.  We're geezers....what can I say.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

870hogfan

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 24, 2015, 10:51:23 am
Yep...from our dry, warm living room.  No way Mrs. Longtime sits though cold and wet to call the Hogs.  We're geezers....what can I say.

Don't blame her lol

ricepig

Well, either sell or give your tickets to someone who will go!

Reservoir Hogs

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Dr. Starcs

There!  50 yard line, but not covered.

Want to see pinkel go out with a big L

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: ricepig on November 24, 2015, 10:58:18 am
Well, either sell or give your tickets to someone who will go!

We have.  Four of 'em. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

ricepig

BorderPatrol

GolfnHog

4 of us. UA cold weather gear, layered clothing, rain gear and a flask for medicinal purposes,of course....Did someone say something about rain?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

tangman

I'll be there in full camo, cause that's the only rain gear I gots. 

JackSalmon

reddogjcss

Rain or shine I'll be there rooting for our boys and honoring the seniors

DownTownHawg

I'll be there rain or shine . Woo Pig

Horse racer

blu

I, my wife, son, and his FIL will be there, wet or dry. if too wet, the wife might stay and watch with my folks (both in 80s).
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Ray Piggers

Flying in from Palm Springs today. I'll be there!
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

M L (bassplayer)

I'll be there with my daughter (adult) and tons of family. Including my 88 yr old Mom who has made every home game this year.  :razorback:

swineology

WSPHOG

Having Thanksgiving in Fayetteville at my house so we don't have to drive Friday am...... more time for tailgating. Using 8 out 10 tix. Two female family members dropped out due to rain.  :razorback:

Tim Harris

I'll be there.  Just have to make it from the parking lot to my covered seats without getting totally soaked.

madxbayhog

GingerHog

I'll be there, calling the Hogs as usual. Really hope we send BA and the rest of our Seniors out the right way!

WPS!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Inhogswetrust

I'm an old geezer and I'll be there in my seat so the players can actually here me Call The Hogs!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi