Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Allen Mysterious Handshake?

Started by Josh Goforth, November 24, 2015, 07:59:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Goforth

Who is this bearded man on the sideline who does a secret handshake with BA? Is he illuminati, free mason, CIA, some sort of spiritual guru? Does he possess processing power like the show Limitless? Is this the secret to his turn around and super human performance of late?

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

MountieDawg

Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty had sideline passes.
SEC!

Mike Irwin

He is the spirit of Arkansas QBs past & present. He is all of them from Steve Creekmore to Bill Montgomery to Brad Taylor to Matt Jones. There's a force there. Do not underestimate the force.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Mike Irwin on November 24, 2015, 08:25:03 am
He is the spirit of Arkansas QBs past & present. He is all of them from Steve Creekmore to Bill Montgomery to Brad Taylor to Matt Jones. There's a force there. Do not underestimate the force.

Now that's funny stuff.

Ragnar Hogbrok

I don't care if it's black magic or hoodoo.  If BA keeps performing like he has, he needs to keep it up.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

hview

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Quote from: Josh Goforth on November 24, 2015, 07:59:41 am
Who is this bearded man on the sideline who does a secret handshake with BA? Is he illuminati, free mason, CIA, some sort of spiritual guru? Does he possess processing power like the show Limitless? Is this the secret to his turn around and super human performance of late?

If the secret is to make BA in the best physical shape possible, then yes, the bearded man has that skill set...

Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

HoundHog

It's Price Holmes. He was a linebacker for us a couple years ago and a strength trainer on staff now I believe.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Looks like Dallas Keuchel to me....he was at the game.
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

ldfergu

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

BigBrandonAllenFan

Too bad for Brandon he isn't a Kentucky basketball player.  He would have gotten plum rich on that shake.

cbhawg03

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 24, 2015, 08:19:17 am
Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty had sideline passes.

More like Jep than Phil

Cinco de Hogo

I was thinking Cantrell but evidently the force wasn't with me.

Tejano Jawg

I like the 'spiritual guru' angle.

Look closely...Rasputin?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

scruf

Quote from: HoundHog on November 24, 2015, 09:35:43 am
It's Price Holmes. He was a linebacker for us a couple years ago and a strength trainer on staff now I believe.
Yep

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

ARoutdoorsman

jgphillips3

Whoever he is, the way BA played he should be on the sidelines for all future games and all future QB's. 

ur

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on November 24, 2015, 12:26:22 pm
Out of Batesville?
Yes, Holmes out of Batesville. BTW, the Allens do have an older brother. Played baseball at FHS and UAFS.

MissippHog

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: ur on November 24, 2015, 01:03:26 pm
Yes, Holmes out of Batesville. BTW, the Allens do have an older brother. Played baseball at FHS and UAFS.
That's right, fought under the name Kid Minneapolis.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Josh Goforth

Quote from: MissippHog on November 24, 2015, 01:21:05 pm
BA joined the Wolfpack

Whatever force or secret club that he has been involved in needs to continue on after he graduates. Society of Controversial Razorbacks Quarterbacks.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: HoundHog on November 24, 2015, 09:35:43 am

Looks like PH3 to me. Avid duck hunter and participating in "No-shave November".
Former Batesville Pioneer
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber