Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorbacks’ Search for PG Gaining Momentum

Started by Hogstradamus, March 29, 2005, 07:16:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstradamus

March 29, 2005, 07:16:44 am Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 07:20:04 am by Hogstradamus
Click Here

Go ahead and take Armon Bassett out of that search.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

The_Bionic_Pig

March 29, 2005, 07:32:29 am #1 Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 07:42:16 am by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Actually Jamaal Brown is the better of the two.   ;D  *JMO*  For those who believe their is no good talent in the JUCO ranks... Texas is persueing  Jerel Allen very hard to run the team next season (Remember Daniel Gibson)  As is several other programs.   

Kansas, USC .....and several others were recruiting Jamaal Brown (was a one time committ to OSU) hard & heavy at one point. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Jim Harris

The headline for this story in the Democrat-Gazette should have read: "Arkansas's basketball desparation gaining momentum."
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

SonOfMud

I liked what Stan said,"You have to support the league [SEC], "Heath said." But, at the same time, I was so excited for Tom and Michigan State. It kinds of makes you feel good that your style of play is successful and it works. I was very proud of them. "

I guess this is his way of saying, "please don't fire me, fans stop yelling, if Tom Izzo can do it, so can I."  I guess we will see next year.
"They were like brothers to me, and when I say 'brother', I don't mean like a literal brother.  I mean it the way black people use it, which is more meaningful, I think."