Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

An'Juan Wilderness

Started by Brewerfan10, March 09, 2005, 05:02:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewerfan10

I noticed rivals has us high on this kids interest level along with Florida State. He looks pretty hard-core and his stats look awesome. Does anyone know what kind of style he plays with and what his strengths are? I know he is from the same high school as D'andre Bryant, a 2005 football signee so will that help our chances any?

The_Bionic_Pig

March 09, 2005, 07:14:33 pm #1 Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 07:42:38 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: Brewerfan10 on March 09, 2005, 05:02:49 pm
I noticed rivals has us high on this kids interest level along with Florida State. He looks pretty hard-core and his stats look awesome. Does anyone know what kind of style he plays with and what his strengths are? I know he is from the same high school as D'andre Bryant, a 2005 football signee so will that help our chances any?

Style would be faced paced up & down which is what he commented on as the style "Arkansas & Florida St play".   He will also be playing in the "Real Deal on the Hill" Tourney next month in Fayettville.  Yes he and DeAndre are in fact good friends but he states it will not play a major role in his decision *yeah right  ::)*  Here are some stats:

Freshman - 19pts 14rbs
Sophmore - 22pts 12rbs
Junior - 23pts 12rbs

Keep in mind teams started double and tripple teaming him more and more yet his average went unchanged.  By the way his passing skills rival that of Brewers so he is not getting points by being selfish with the ball.  He is a windex man (cleans the glass) 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

return2glory

The_Bionic_Pig

March 10, 2005, 02:42:16 pm #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 02:47:32 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: return2glory on March 10, 2005, 02:01:58 pm

Can he shoot?

To give you a better idea of him imagine shorter Emeka Okafor.  decent shooter - GREAT passer &  rebounder/scorer under the basket.  He plays small forward but can dominate in the paint.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

CarolinaHog1176

sounds like he'd fit in nicely on the hill.  I just hope he can truely shoot the long ball 'cause we've got quite a few slashers already on the squad.  still.... hard to pass up a quality recruit
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on March 10, 2005, 02:54:19 pm
sounds like he'd fit in nicely on the hill. I just hope he can truely shoot the long ball 'cause we've got quite a few slashers already on the squad. still.... hard to pass up a quality recruit

Remember he is a SF not a SG/PG.  Arkansas is recruiting 2-3 Guards to bring in for the 06' Class and maybe 2 more for the 05' Class.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*