Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie's mom

Started by BannerMountainMan, September 27, 2017, 04:18:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

We've got a full blown convo roasting Reggie's mother right now because of changing from "family issues", to half court offense, to no in home visit on twitter 😂
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

razorhead94

She just needs to be quiet.  Now calling out people for what they have on their twitter accounts like "believer in Christ".  The more she responds the worse it looks for her and her son.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

forrest city joe

Hog fans leave this woman alone. her son made his decision.other recruits see this crap it could hurt our recruiting with them.move on from Perry and his mother.

BannerMountainMan

Or maybe it'll make em not wanna decommit after calling us "his Kentucky".
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 27, 2017, 04:28:55 pm
Hog fans leave this woman alone. her son made his decision.other recruits see this crap it could hurt our recruiting with them.move on from Perry and his mother.

Let sleeping dogs lie. Especially Bulldogs because they lie a lot. They made that bed and now they got to sleep in it. We good ova here.
Hogs up! Covid down!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Agreed

BannerMountainMan

She called Arkansas fans "modern day lynchers" hahahaahahahahah oh my gosh she is trying to hard to cover the big mess she is in 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Little Lady Back

Joe is right. Please stop and move on.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

chanhog1996

She's trash for replying and getting in twitter fights with everyone instead of just ignoring them. Obviously just trying to cover up the situation. She's changed the  decommitment reason like 3 times.

BannerMountainMan

When Kevin McPhereson is retweetinf all of her tweets, that's when you know it's okay to bash her, she's had it coming for along time and she's not gonna get off that easy.

azhog10

Quote from: chanhog1996 on September 27, 2017, 04:44:45 pm
She's trash for replying and getting in twitter fights with everyone instead of just ignoring them. Obviously just trying to cover up the situation. She's changed the  decommitment reason like 3 times.
Just loved how she said she wasn't gonna tear into the staff and then goes on a tirade about all that they didn't do, and how at least Ben Howland has a half court offense "there I said it" she said......Like okay and you wonder why he didn't keep recruiting your kid :/

King Kong

Please stop harassing these people.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: King Kong on September 27, 2017, 04:56:30 pm
Please stop harassing these people.
I was trying to tell her that but no, she just keeps on bashing hogs fans

Hogimus Prime

$ound$ like $everal rea$on$ for hi$ decommit. Family i$$ue$ alway$ play a big part. I can $ee him wanting to play in a more half court offen$e.

MakingPlays

Quote from: azhog10 on September 27, 2017, 04:51:37 pm
Just loved how she said she wasn't gonna tear into the staff and then goes on a tirade about all that they didn't do, and how at least Ben Howland has a half court offense "there I said it" she said......Like okay and you wonder why he didn't keep recruiting your kid :/

Someone should post CMA's record at Arkansas compared to Howland's record at Mississippi St and then ask who knows how to coach better.  Howland's had top classes and projected lottery picks at Mississippi State and has absolutely nothing to show it.

Good thing about this though, she gave Howland away and his recruiting pitch against Arkansas.  Now when they walk past each other in the handshake line after we beat them this year, Coach Anderson can ask him how did he like that half-court offense. 

Been10Hog

Whoever is in the Twitter war with Mom....ask when Miss St. made in home visit. Thought it was a violation! Get it on her Twitter feed and bust their ass!

Kevin

Did not take long to play it he race card.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

Cash helps & hurts recruiting. 
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

chiefhawg

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 27, 2017, 04:18:46 pm
We've got a full blown convo roasting Reggie's mother right now because of changing from "family issues", to half court offense, to no in home visit on twitter 😂
Don't forget sick dad.

codeHog

she will probably make at least one trip to Fayetteville

Hogs49ers

I really just hope we destroy Miss. St. when Perry gets there now.  We definitely should beat them.
SCREW Vandy!

BannerMountainMan

onebadrubi

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 27, 2017, 08:20:02 pm
Hehe

Haha Macon is full bore Arkansas!  Got to love that young man!

STLhawg

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 27, 2017, 04:38:59 pm
She called Arkansas fans "modern day lynchers"
So trying to call out a liar/cheat is now called lynching?  Really? 

It is all so blatantly obvious what transpired now -- and since they have no defense/excuse they have to start "crying wolf" in hopes to deflect attention and gain sympathy.  I sincerely hope the FBI uncovers their shady dealings with Adidas, and that they get their just due!

theFlyingHog

Aw Kim locked her twitter account.  :P

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: theFlyingHog on September 27, 2017, 10:37:06 pm

Smartest choice she has made all day
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Tusks

She better hope she's not asked to give back the money ....
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ShadowHawg

I imagine she received "counsel" about twitter in general today.

HogFoo

Sorry guys. I guess I may have started it with her. When I said that I bet Seth Greenberg  was 💩'ing his pants about now. Oh and then Reggie had made a comment last week about how his dream was to have a coach sit on his couch and say they wanted him 2 come to their school.  Which, I responded and just said, he already had a school that wanted him to do that or did he forget about his dream school.. his Kentucky his duke.  That's when the mom started going off.  Then it was one excuse after another.  1st it was that she would never talk bad about Mike and staff, then it went to Mike didn't visit.  Then it went to Mike didn't play halfcourt, then it went to Hogs fans didn't do nothing for her son, then it went to what have we hog fans ever did to help them, then it went to racist stuff.  Calling hog fans racists???  Which is crazy.  Which i told her I wished her and her family well. But I also hope that they didn't take anything.  Because that would be sad.  I also told her that no one cares that her son decommitted, that happens, it was the lies that people had a problem with, and then now when it looked like there was an Adidas troll involved.  It didn't look good. Anyways. She started going racist this racist rhat, calling everyone Lynch squad, just crazy stuff.  Which I felt obligated to point out that I was minority and how funny it is anymore that whenever anyone can't defend their actions that everything comes down to racist remarks tossed out.  Which I quit tweeting her.  At that point every one else saw how crazy she was with her antics. Anyways.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

LRHawg

I have a feeling this drama is far from over. Someone pass the popcorn.

theFlyingHog

I have a hard time thinking that there wasn't money involved in his recruitment. The FBI will find it if it happened. I dealt with the FBI once and those guys knew what they were about.

hogwood

Idiotic on both sides to engage like this publicly... But when you start insulting the fans, the coaches, and the program that was once ready to make you Arkansas royalty - I give any of the twitter trolls a pass. Can't believe she was "rubbing elbows with hero..." (as I remember her saying) Nolan Richardson at one time. Sickening what dirty money can do to you I suppose!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogwood on September 28, 2017, 10:06:52 am
Idiotic on both sides to engage like this publicly... But when you start insulting the fans, the coaches, and the program that was once ready to make you Arkansas royalty - I give any of the twitter trolls a pass. Can't believe she was "rubbing elbows with hero..." (as I remember her saying) Nolan Richardson at one time. Sickening what dirty money can do to you I suppose!

Yeah, all of her talk about sitting at Nolan's feet and soaking up his wisdom made me think we had nothing to worry about bc the family was on board with his professed love of the Razorbacks. Really rubbed me the wrong way see her latest commentary.
Hogs up! Covid down!

LRHawg

Quote from: FineAsSwine on September 28, 2017, 10:12:47 am
Yeah, all of her talk about sitting at Nolan's feet and soaking up his wisdom made me think we had nothing to worry about bc the family was on board with his professed love of the Razorbacks. Really rubbed me the wrong way see her latest commentary.

I guess it's easy to be loyal until someone lays a briefcase with 100k$ on the coffee table.

LRHog

If you actually think recruits see that and give a darn you're mistaken. They dont care as long as theyre treated well. They know what happens when you decommit. It happens with every fan base.

LRHog

Quote from: Little Lady Back on September 27, 2017, 04:42:20 pm
Joe is right. Please stop and move on.

Joe has never been right in his life outside of deciding to pull out.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: LRHog on September 28, 2017, 02:24:07 pm
If you actually think recruits see that and give a darn you're mistaken. They dont care as long as theyre treated well. They know what happens when you decommit. It happens with every fan base.

No, but parents of recruits talk with each other in the stands at games etc and share their experiences. It's how reputations are built.

phadedhawg

will be interesting to see how all this shakes out

phadedhawg

Hopefully these companies and assistants getting a call from the FBI will dissuade this from happening as much going forward.

LRHog

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 28, 2017, 02:41:30 pm
No, but parents of recruits talk with each other in the stands at games etc and share their experiences. It's how reputations are built.

And the only reputation that matters is that of the coaches and players of the team. If you win, you're fine. If you stick with a COMMITMENT, you're fine. If you complain that you got trashed by a fan base after calling them "your kentucky" and then come up with some BS lie to take money from another team... the other parents are gonna laugh your ass out of the building.

Ben Steiger

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 27, 2017, 04:18:46 pm

Knock off this junior high action, and stop making yourselves look like a bunch of idiots.

Arkansas fans are way more classy than this.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Ben Steiger on September 28, 2017, 05:04:35 pm
Knock off this junior high action, and stop making yourselves look like a bunch of idiots.

Arkansas fans are way more classy than this.
so we are gonna continue to just take the lies that keep coming from different players so they can make some money during college ball.

forrest city joe

Quote from: theFlyingHog on September 27, 2017, 10:37:06 pm
Thank God she did.some of you guys still don't get it.it does not help Arkansas,when you are on twitter fighting with parents of a recruit.let it go.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 28, 2017, 05:46:43 pm
Thank God she did.some of you guys still don't get it.it does not help Arkansas,when you are on twitter fighting with parents of a recruit.let it go.

Yes, I agree with you that it does not help Arkansas.

To the Perrys, all they have known are fans from many different schools courting them and showing them love and acting like they are all that, but this is the first time they have a fanbase angry with them (rightfully so in this case) so the Perry's are a bit shocked to see how our fanbase is acting right now. However, what Mrs. Perry does not understand is that if their family pulled what they did on Arkansas against any other school, the exact same thing would happen with fans heckling them and going back and forth with them on Twitter. 

It does not make this okay, but it is what it is. 
SCREW Vandy!

HawgnCorona

Well said...

I think it was Jericole Hellems who said he considers how their fans treat the players(recruits?) in his decision making process. Anyway for whatever reason it doesnt make us look good. Something to think about.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

bkjbearcat

Then tell her get the heck off social media. Twitter isn't a land of gum drops, lolli pops, rainbows, unicorns and Care Bears. Your choices in your life have consequences and someone will call you out on it.

Welcome to the Internet B____!
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

KlubhouseKonnected

I think I would be embarrassed to have that kind of interaction with her but I think it looks like twitter generally. Could be any fan base, the real bad look is on her. I feel badly for her because she does not know that old chestnut about "not feeding the trolls"

forrest city joe

Quote from: LRHog on September 28, 2017, 02:29:07 pm
Joe has never been right in his life outside of deciding to pull out.
Leave her alone. people like you are part of the problem. and yes i was right about Mike Anderson.

HawgnCorona

You cant control her. You can control you...So let it go. She has that is why she has now locked her acct...As Its has been said before other recruits are watching you too.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 28, 2017, 07:04:39 pm
Leave her alone. people like you are part of the problem. and yes i was right about Mike Anderson.

You are shouting at the sky for being blue Joe