Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn's Frank Tolbert has 6 fingers on each hand

Started by mathhog, February 10, 2008, 12:42:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

I know, it's not earth-shattering or newsworthy.  And no, I am NOT being disrespectful to you if you have any sort of condition.  But I found this link on a kentucky board talking about it, about how it really doesn't give him any sort of advantage palming the ball, etc..

http://failuretoform.blogspot.com/2007/02/basketball-start-doesnt-sweat-extra.html

From the article: He's not sensitive about the subject, laughing off the occasional heckling from opposing fans. He particularly liked one visiting fan's sign that read: "Hey, Frank. High Six."

jry04

I believe it was last year during the Ark/Auburn game they kept talking about it.

idiotghos

Maybe the reason that he kept beating out Hill for all the rebounds down in Auburn was that he creeped Hill out.

mathhog

clifflee4mvp

Antoinio Alfonseca in the major leagues has the same thing.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Brownie Tuggle

February 10, 2008, 01:48:21 am #5 Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:50:01 am by Brownie Tuggle
 Went to High School with a Chick who had 6 fingers on one hand, She was FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Brownie Tuggle on February 10, 2008, 01:48:21 am
Went to High Shool with a Chick who had 6 fingers on hand, She was FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bet she gave one helluva....nevermind
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

mathhog

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on February 10, 2008, 12:46:04 am
I believe it was last year during the Ark/Auburn game they kept talking about it.

i can't believe i don't remember that...

TomasPistola

My name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Rocky Mountain Living

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on February 10, 2008, 01:48:55 am
bet she gave one helluva....nevermind

HAHA...almost spit my coffee all over my keyboard!  Yep, my mind is in the gutter every 3 seconds!

bhuie

Maybe he's distant kin of Goliath?

Quote2 SAMUEL 21:20 Yet again there was war at Gath, where there was a man of great stature, who had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, twenty-four in number; and he also was born to the giant. (NKJV)

mathhog

Quote from: bhuie on February 10, 2008, 02:31:47 pm
Maybe he's distant kin of Goliath?

don't think he (or anyone on auburn for that matter) is that tall... lol :)