Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BOX SCORE FOR MISSISSPPI GAME

Started by olblueyes, February 09, 2008, 10:00:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

olblueyes

Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

BryantHog06

We shot 39% from the field and still won this game...I hope are shooting heats up against UT on Wednesday.

GHG

jst01

Quote from: CabotHog06 on February 09, 2008, 11:36:43 pm
We shot 39% from the field and still won this game...I hope are shooting heats up against UT on Wednesday.

GHG

Hey, I graduated from Cabot in 2000.  Did you go to high school there? 

booogaga

Quote from: CabotHog06 on February 09, 2008, 11:36:43 pm

GHG
it will have to. and we need to guard just one guy. we thought that Chris Warren was tough....wait till we have to guard lofton. as long as we can shoot from the line, control the ball and have the ability to get it down low to the big guys so the 3 will open up for us we will be ok. especially if weems gets hot. off subject but it just seems to me that when ever weems is on a hot streak pel just tells the team to give him the ball. and if he can get on one against tenn we will win for sure. tonight was the first game that he wasnt just lights out and he still scored 20 points. he has turned into a heck of a player. here is a side question. do you think weems is happy to be out of stans offense. seems like pel gives him a little more freedom to succeed.
GO HOGS!