Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is OUR time

Started by Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson, February 09, 2008, 08:09:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

This team has some of the most talented players ive seen in a while. The size and depth of this team is uncomparable. The more I see this team, the more i see maturity coming out of them.
Its been a while since an Arkansas Team has been past the first round of the NCAAT and this is the year, imo, to break this trend. This team has too much talent to throw away. We have a 7 foot monster of a defensive presence, we have two inside men that can power the ball inside with ease, we have a tall, athletic presence that can not onlyh shoot, but power it in the lane also.
All we need is a true point guard... which we lack. Its's a shame that rotnei clarke(sp) wasnt a freshman this year, or we would be complete.
The only reason why this is going to be better that next year will that our seniors...

WPS go hogs!
Good Luck for the rest of the season hawgs! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
ched come back pls

hawgsav1

Quote from: HogsnCards on February 09, 2008, 08:09:42 pm
This team has some of the most talented players ive seen in a while. The size and depth of this team is uncomparable. The more I see this team, the more i see maturity coming out of them.
Its been a while since an Arkansas Team has been past the first round of the NCAAT and this is the year, imo, to break this trend. This team has too much talent to throw away. We have a 7 foot monster of a defensive presence, we have two inside men that can power the ball inside with ease, we have a tall, athletic presence that can not onlyh shoot, but power it in the lane also.
All we need is a true point guard... which we lack. Its's a shame that rotnei clarke(sp) wasnt a freshman this year, or we would be complete.
The only reason why this is going to be better that next year will that our seniors...

WPS go hogs!
Good Luck for the rest of the season hawgs! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

I don't know whether you were the one who said it, but there were many on this board who were willing to concede that this team had no talent and that that was the reason we struggled earlier in the season, and then there were also those who wanted to blame Pelphrey for the struggles.  I said neither.  I said this team is talented but it would take a while for them to hit their stride, especially after playing for a new coach with a different style. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb