Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs vs Rebs game thread

Started by hogsailor, February 09, 2008, 05:08:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorrog1

Hogs win.  The announcers can't say enough about Ole Miss.   ???

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on February 09, 2008, 07:16:35 pm
Wooo Pig Sooiee!  Awesome.

Thanks for the updates everyone.  Wouldn't be able to do it without you guys here on hogville!
Anytime man.

hogfan0307

give it up for the team and coach...we beat a quality team, not playing our best

G-HOG

WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOEY baby !!!!!

Wildhog

Now it's time to root against MSU....
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The Hawg Marshal

gohogsgo006

we played pretty bad today with the exception to the first 7 minutes.  Still pulled out the win.
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

Arctic Hog

Thanks to all for the updates!!!  WPS

Kidda23

Now it is time to beat Tenn on the road!

Razorbacks_77

Thank God. Chris Warren was unconcious!

Hog on the Hill

kimjongsqUeAl

We got this game.  A horrendous game but a win at least.  GO HOGS!!

We better start eatin our weaties if we think we got a chance against TN.  With a performance like what I just saw,I'm a little worried.

WPS!!!!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Good win arkansas
this is our year!!!!
ched come back pls

G-HOG

Thank you everyone,you guys are great!!!

mhsbc59

good win now we should be in the top 25 come monday....  Hope we can stay there and by the end of next week.... hope we jump way up after a win against Tn  WPS!!!!!!!!
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Table Rocker

Pcalitrack

5 of our next 8 are on the road!

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

so many milestones in this thread for me
50 karma (i think)
300 posts
and im a varsity
wps
ched come back pls

msudawgs64

Quote from: Wildhog05 on February 09, 2008, 07:18:29 pm
Now it's time to root against MSU....

lol, fair enough but unless we implode, I think we are going to beat the living hell out of Auburn..

17-4 right now at the 15:43 mark of the first, perfect so far from the line and 3, finally missed a fg though.   Auburn does not match up well with State.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

gohogsgo006

Quote from: kim_jong_sqUeAl on February 09, 2008, 07:19:50 pm

We better start eatin our weaties if we think we got a chance against TN.  With a performance like what I just saw,I'm a little worried.

WPS!!!!

you watch the Tennessee game? They played like crap today. LSU almost beat them. but is was at LSU.

PLaying Tenn at Tenn is a tough place
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

Arctic Hog

Quote from: HogsnCards on February 09, 2008, 07:22:48 pm
so many milestones in this thread for me
50 karma (i think)
300 posts
and im a varsity
wps

I gotta post more and read less.  I've been on here a little over a year; only have 138 posts and +16 karma... :-\

Ouachihog

We needed this one bad.  4 of the next 5 on the road, including @Tenn, @ MSU, @ Kentucky, and @ Bama.  I'll be OK with 2-2 in that stretch. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

razorrog1

Quote from: Arctic Hog on February 09, 2008, 07:26:22 pm
I gotta post more and read less.  I've been on here a little over a year; only have 138 posts and +16 karma... :-\
Make it +17

hview

Any road win in the SEC is not easy. We've got a rough road stretch ahead of us, lets just take them one at at time. I think these guys can take Tn.

Arctic Hog

Quote from: razorrog1 on February 09, 2008, 07:27:22 pm
Make it +17

Woot!  Back atcha.

I think Filipina girl has been on here like a week and has more posts than me.

She has a lot more karma, but then again, she's a lot purtier than I am   ;D

eldeearr

Can somebody splain to me how this karma thingy works on this board?

Arctic Hog

Quote from: eldeearr on February 09, 2008, 07:31:01 pm
Can somebody splain to me how this karma thingy works on this board?

Easy, you say something everyone likes or post boobies then you'll get lots of karma.

You say something stupid like Houston Nutt is the best coach ever...you'll get lots of smites.

You have to be inside a thread to applaud or smite someone; you can't do it when you're viewing the "recent posts" thread.

Then you just click the [applaud] / [smite] depending on what you want to do.

PorkBrainz

Quote from: donewithdale on February 09, 2008, 07:23:08 pm
Now comes reality next week.  Good to see we can still have these kind of streaks at home. 

Ahhhh..but TN BARELY pulled one off over the old LSU tigers today. They only won by 2 pts. Shocked me.

Go HOGS!! Tear up the Vols!!
Go Hogs!

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

+ 1 arctic

just cause your a good fellow
lol
ched come back pls

HUNGLOWHOG

HOW IS P-BEV IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT???

BadHog

Quote from: kim_jong_sqUeAl on February 09, 2008, 07:19:50 pm

WPS!!!!

I watched the LSU/TN game.  Vols better be looking over their shoulder.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

hogsailor

The Vols will be a tough game but after our last 4, who know's.

We won again tonight!!!

Hog Basketball is back!

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread.

There are those, for whatever reason can't watch the game and this is their only source.

So thanks to those who are the eye's of those who cannot see.

WPS!!!!!

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

eldeearr

Quote from: Arctic Hog on February 09, 2008, 07:36:25 pm
Easy, you say something everyone likes or post boobies then you'll get lots of karma.

You say something stupid like Houston Nutt is the best coach ever...you'll get lots of smites.

You have to be inside a thread to applaud or smite someone; you can't do it when you're viewing the "recent posts" thread.

Then you just click the [applaud] / [smite] depending on what you want to do.

Thanks for the info.  +1 for you!   Sometimes when you ask an honest question like that, you get flamed.  I appreciate an honest answer. 

oldbear

Quote from: BadHog on February 09, 2008, 07:55:09 pm
I watched the LSU/TN game.  Vols better be looking over their shoulder.

I was at the Tenn/Ga game.  If they play defense like they did in that game, we better get tough.  They beat Georgia within the first five minutes of that game

pigheaded

My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.