Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BWA tough place to play

Started by All_Hogs, February 08, 2008, 10:39:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

All_Hogs

according to a Mississippi State player.  On the Jackson MS ESPN radio today, they interviewed an MSU player and asked why it was so hard to win at Arkansas.  He said 20,000 people make a lot of noise, especially when they get on a roll.  Additionally they are very funny.  He said the crowd made him laugh 7-8 times making fun of his big old bald head.  Over the noise he couldn't hear his own players and sure couldn't he hear his own coach.  He said even though they started out focused on the ball game, it was difficult to stay that way with the noise and heckling.

Gotta love it ! ! !

Rsvlhog

Good post. I say we do it again today. GO HOGS!
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

deucea729

If he thought that, I wonder what the Florida freshmen thought last Saturday...  :D   That place was crazy.

Hogwildandwired

If they made fun of his Bald head, they would make a guy with a mullet on suicide watch
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

HotlantaHog

Need to get LOUD today!! It was clear Florida's freshmen weren't used to playing in front of a raucous crowd. Bud Walton truly can be a sixth man.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: HotlantaHog on February 09, 2008, 02:46:45 pm
Need to get LOUD today!! It was clear Florida's freshmen weren't used to playing in front of a raucous crowd. Bud Walton truly can be a sixth man.

Get loud beeches ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

edmo

About time we reclaimed our Home Court Advantage, wish we could have the SCar game back.

Go coach PEL!!!