Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To all the other out of state hog fans:

Started by blacksuit, January 31, 2008, 10:40:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blacksuit

All but two of the remaining games are available for free nationally!

(Assuming you have basic cable and high speed internet, all times CST)

Sat, Feb 02        Florida *       -      -       Fayetteville, Ark.          2:05 p.m.     Yahoo Video
Sat, Feb 09     Ole Miss *    -    -    Fayetteville, Ark.       4:05 p.m.   
Wed, Feb 13     Tennessee *    -    -    at Knoxville, Tenn.   7:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Sat, Feb 16     Mississippi St. *    -    -at Starkville, Miss.      3 p.m.    ESPN
Wed, Feb 20     LSU *    -    -            Fayetteville, Ark.      7:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Sat, Feb 23     Kentucky *    -    -    at Lexington, Ky.    1:05 p.m.    CBS
Wed, Feb 27     Alabama *    -    -    at Tuscaloosa, Ala.   7:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Sat, Mar 01     Vanderbilt *    -    -    Fayetteville, Ark.      3:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Tue, Mar 04     Ole Miss *    -    -    at Oxford, Miss.      8 p.m.    ESPN
Sat, Mar 08     Auburn *    -    -    Fayetteville, Ark.      2:05 p.m.    

Hopefully we'll have a strong finish to the season.

MNHogFan

Thanks for the schedule Blacksuit, living in Minneapolis, but soon to be returning to Arkansas, not much news about the Hogs in the local news.

BrooklynRoss

Excellent, thanks. It's good to live in a world where I can see almost every game from way out of town.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

tiber

Thx from here as well... nice to have it laid out instead of checking every game.

Might be worthy of a sticky.

Desperate Hog

PLus ESPN Full Court has had all the Raycom games.  Much better than watching it on a computer!
"I've got dozens of friends and the fun never ends that is as long as I'm buying"-Tommy Shaw

TDHog

Quote from: Desperate Hog on January 31, 2008, 05:58:36 pm
PLus ESPN Full Court has had all the Raycom games.  Much better than watching it on a computer!

Is it just me, or is the ESPN 360 feed waaaayy better than yahoo's?

blacksuit

I would love to have Full Court, but I'm living on student loans. I watch the free yahoo feed, and I love it. Beats the heck out of not getting to watch the games.

(edit) One other point: on the yahoo feed, there is a link at the top left that says "settings" or something like that, and you can increase the quality of the feed if your connection is fast enough. I increase it from the default to 700k per second or so, and it looks good.

mlloyd4

WPS

Rimrocker99

Definitely prefer ESPN to Yahoo, although I've had issues with both in the past...

TennesseeRaz

I'm none too happy with ESPN Full Court right now -- at least through Dish Network.  It seems that about half of the SEC games are blacked out where I live.

tiber

Quote from: blacksuit on January 31, 2008, 10:40:58 am
All but two of the remaining games are available for free nationally!

(Assuming you have basic cable and high speed internet, all times CST)

Sat, Feb 02        Florida *       -      -       Fayetteville, Ark.          2:05 p.m.     Yahoo Video
Sat, Feb 09     Ole Miss *    -    -    Fayetteville, Ark.       4:05 p.m.   
Wed, Feb 13     Tennessee *    -    -    at Knoxville, Tenn.   7:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Sat, Feb 16     Mississippi St. *    -    -at Starkville, Miss.      3 p.m.    ESPN
Wed, Feb 20     LSU *    -    -            Fayetteville, Ark.      7:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Sat, Feb 23     Kentucky *    -    -    at Lexington, Ky.    1:05 p.m.    CBS
Wed, Feb 27     Alabama *    -    -    at Tuscaloosa, Ala.   7:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Sat, Mar 01     Vanderbilt *    -    -    Fayetteville, Ark.      3:05 p.m.    Yahoo Video
Tue, Mar 04     Ole Miss *    -    -    at Oxford, Miss.      8 p.m.    ESPN
Sat, Mar 08     Auburn *    -    -    Fayetteville, Ark.      2:05 p.m.    

Hopefully we'll have a strong finish to the season.

I mentioned awhile ago that I thought this or a thread like it would be a good sticky... since there is a number of out-of-state types interested in this information.

FYI - This game will be on ESPN360.  I'll have it on the big screen here in CA if anyone wants to drop by  :)

Pcalitrack

QuoteFYI - This game will be on ESPN360.  I'll have it on the big screen here in CA if anyone wants to drop by 

Where you at? I'm out in the San Francisco area.

Table Rocker

since this is one of the last games that i can't see on tv or internet for free i went ahead and bought a daily pass on espnfull court for $14.95

capehog

Thanks for the info. ESPN 360 is not available here on the Space Coast. I just emailed Bighthouse to voice my concern and request to start carrying the network. No radio today either as both UA and UM black out all internet broadcasts. I wonder just how many people subscribe to the ARSN pay to listen. I guess if you shell out the money to buy the rights to broadcast the games you have to make your money back but it still sucks to not be able to listen to the game.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

ph3889

Quote from: tiber on February 09, 2008, 02:56:29 am
I mentioned awhile ago that I thought this or a thread like it would be a good sticky... since there is a number of out-of-state types interested in this information.

FYI - This game will be on ESPN360.  I'll have it on the big screen here in CA if anyone wants to drop by  :)

Are you in San Diego?

East Clintwood

We've sure come a long way from when I used to get my parents to video tape the games and mail them to me.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Pcalitrack

Well that sucks, I just saw the Mississippi vs Arkansas game listed on ESPN pay-per-view and it costs $109 + taxes/fees.

RhodeHog

Quote from: Pcalitrack on February 09, 2008, 01:46:03 pm
Well that sucks, I just saw the Mississippi vs Arkansas game listed on ESPN
pay-per-view and it costs $109 + taxes/fees.

I think that's for all the ESPN full court games that are remaining, not just that one game.  That's still a lot of money though.

U.P. HOGG

Well that sucks, I just saw the Mississippi vs Arkansas game listed on ESPN pay-per-view and it costs $109 + taxes/fees.

Call your provider and tell them you would like full court for the day.  :)

Table Rocker

daily is $14.95, i got mine this morning.

mlloyd4

Might be.

Quote from: tiber on January 31, 2008, 03:01:43 pm
Thx from here as well... nice to have it laid out instead of checking every game.

Might be worthy of a sticky.
WPS