Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got tired of sitting on the sidelines...

Started by Scubahog, December 22, 2011, 03:14:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scubahog

Finally decided to join...now if my Cotton Bowl tickets would just get here!  WPS!!!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville, Scubahog , I'm a former Navy Diver from back in the day...........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Scubahog

Thunder, I am just a recreational diver (20 years), so I am ipressed that you're a Navy Diver and thanks for your service.  We are in the process of trying to figure out where to go on a family dive trip this year.  Thinking Honduras.

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

jethroar

Scubahog

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: Scubahog on December 23, 2011, 11:23:46 am
Thunder, I am just a recreational diver (20 years), so I am ipressed that you're a Navy Diver and thanks for your service.  We are in the process of trying to figure out where to go on a family dive trip this year.  Thinking Honduras.

I started diving in High School in Heber Springs, recreational to start. then did some work for The Corps of Engineers before joining the Navy in 1975.  Funny thing, when diving became my job and the water was 40 degrees it just wasn't near as much fun as it was...........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

uaspiderman

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!