Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by WPS37, April 01, 2011, 01:16:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPS37

:razorback:
Hello hog fans. I live right on the Missouri/Arkansas boarder and I've been a razorback fan since I can remember. For that past couple of years, I've followed razorback recruiting heavily on ESPN and other recruiting services. I came across this website yesterday, and had to be a part of hogville. Great info! WPS!!
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.
-Bill Shankly

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Thunderhog Jr

I'm on the NE/SE border of Ark/Mo.  Where are you?  Welcome to Hogville..........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

WPS37

I live in Mammoth Spring, AR. And Thanks!
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.
-Bill Shankly

SupaCrawf

I'm kind of a big deal.

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: WPS37 on April 01, 2011, 01:16:16 pm
Hello hog fans. I live right on the Missouri/Arkansas boarder and I've been a razorback fan since I can remember. For that past couple of years, I've followed razorback recruiting heavily on ESPN and other recruiting services. I came across this website yesterday, and had to be a part of hogville. Great info! WPS!!

Hey WPS37...

Great screen name btw...!

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

NeverYield

"You can take a boy out of ole' dixie land lord, but ju'll never take ole' dixie from a boy..."  -Ronnie VanZant

WPS37

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on April 04, 2011, 08:22:19 am

Hey WPS37...

Great screen name btw...!

Thanks! 37 was my football number in highschool. I have a question? What is the deal with the numbers thing? Where it says karma beside it. Thanks
-Bill Shankly

SupaCrawf

Quote from: WPS37 on April 04, 2011, 03:34:45 pm

Thanks! 37 was my football number in highschool. I have a question? What is the deal with the numbers thing? Where it says karma beside it. Thanks
people that like you will 'applaud,' and you get a plus one.  People that suck will smite you, and you get -1. 
I'm kind of a big deal.

WPS37

Quote from: SupaCrawf on April 04, 2011, 07:07:14 pm
people that like you will 'applaud,' and you get a plus one.  People that suck will smite you, and you get -1.

Ic. Well +1 to you then. lol thanks
-Bill Shankly

SupaCrawf

Oh, don't ask about Karma outside of this forum, or you'll get smites upon smites.

Only other thing you need to know is look for the Tavern after 100 posts.
I'm kind of a big deal.

NeverYield

Quote from: SupaCrawf on April 05, 2011, 01:56:39 pm
Oh, don't ask about Karma outside of this forum, or you'll get smites upon smites.

Only other thing you need to know is look for the Tavern after 100 posts.
Great advice
Quote from: WPS37 on April 04, 2011, 10:48:30 pm
Ic. Well +1 to you then. lol thanks
+1's are contagious.  So I gave you one...
"You can take a boy out of ole' dixie land lord, but ju'll never take ole' dixie from a boy..."  -Ronnie VanZant

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!