Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Hogville poster - Hello Hog Fans!

Started by CharlotteHogFan, March 28, 2011, 11:39:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlotteHogFan

I posted this in Jump Ball and just saw this Forum this morning, so I thought I'd throw it out there to introduce myself...

Hello All,
Please allow me to introduce myself, I am CharlotteHogFan and I am a new Hogville member.  I have read the site often over the years and just signed up an account.  These last few days have been a trip back in time for me.  I grew up in De Queen, moved away, moved on, and now am in Charlotte - I guess sort of fitting it is the home won their Championship, but not really...Ha.  Now that MA is back, it takes me back in time and I could not be more excited about the future of Razorback Basketball.
I assume I am not the only Razorback fan spread abroad that has lost contact and interest in the direction in the program b/c of its lack of vision and direction.  We have a head coach now that is beyond passionate about the UofA, the one person who truly means it is his dream job.  He will bring back all the traditions (WTO #1) that made opponents fearful of BWA and the Razorbacks. He will recruit and win the state, he will get the program back to winning Tulsa and hopefully Memphis.  He has the full backing of Razorback alums that run in high recruiting circles.  He is the most winning in terms of percentage all time at UAB and Mizzou.  The expectations are high, but I expect they will be met.  This is a great time for UofA basketball.  The giant is awakened and will be back SOON. 
Thanks for listening to a rejuvenated fan, I hope I am one of MANY.  Those of us at my age (32) can now pass the memories and new excitement to the next generation, an excitement they don't know and haven't seen.  I promise, no more long posts, and I apologize for this one.  But I just can't contain my excitement.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

losthawg68

Next time don't be afraid to give a little info... ;)

Welcome to my burlesque show.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

autohog

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

NeverYield

"You can take a boy out of ole' dixie land lord, but ju'll never take ole' dixie from a boy..."  -Ronnie VanZant

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!