Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i am new

Started by j-mann, February 15, 2011, 07:36:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

j-mann

my name is Jeremy big hogs fan   go hogs if u notice my typing is off i have cereal palsy arthritis  and chronic fatigue
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

losthawg68

Welcome aboard j.  Your typing is better than 80% here, don't sweat it.  :)
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville......

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

linuspfs

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

j-mann

thanks for the support  living in jonesboro   i have to hear  A-State every day   nice  to be in a like minded group
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: j-mann on February 16, 2011, 09:16:24 pm
thanks for the support  living in jonesboro   i have to hear  A-State every day   nice  to be in a like minded group

I live in NEA too, so I feel your pain....

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!

J Green