Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm new to hogville but old to knowledge

Started by County kid, January 07, 2011, 01:41:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

County kid

Had to think of a subject that would grab attention.Hello fellow hog fans.I'm new to hogville and love it.I've been wanting to join all year but been lazy.I'm from Green Forest,Ar and am 29 yrs old.I'm that crazy pacing back and forth during the game fan.Anxiety gets to me in our biggest games.lol.I love to win and hate to lose,almost to the point of being to competitive.Anyway hope my points in these forums are seen as being not always what you want to hear but honest!
1981- a razorback is born
1988- my first game
1994- greatest sports moment(arkansas 76 duke 72)
1998- worst sports moment(Stoener stumble)
2012- bobby Petrino firing

userpick

Quote from: County kid on January 07, 2011, 01:41:23 pm
Had to think of a subject that would grab attention.Hello fellow hog fans.I'm new to hogville and love it.I've been wanting to join all year but been lazy.I'm from Green Forest,Ar and am 29 yrs old.I'm that crazy pacing back and forth during the game fan.Anxiety gets to me in our biggest games.lol.I love to win and hate to lose,almost to the point of being to competitive.Anyway hope my points in these forums are seen as being not always what you want to hear but honest!

My old neighbor in college is from Green Forest, she's about 23 years old now...nice folk from that area!

autohog

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville............

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!