Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson is putting a scare in the haters right now he has

Started by forrest city joe, February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:48:58 am
PEL IS FIRED. MIKE IS HIRED. AND HE IS NOT GETTING FIRED THIS YEAR HATER. GET THE HELL OVER IT!

So basically, what you are saying is that you wanted to give the guy who has been fired a lifetime contract, and you are now wanting us to jump on board your sunshine train for the next guy.

So you being completely wrong the first time, means I am a lover of Pelphrey?

Not following your logic here Joe.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:49:29 am
Answer the question,  why did you call for Pel to get an extension?
PEL IS FIRED. MIKE IS HIRED. HE IS NOT GETTING FIRED. GET THE HELL OVER IT HATER.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:51:03 am
It's killing you haters that the team is getting better and better. and that Mike Anderson is not going to be fired this year. i love it. GO HOGS.

No, 4-7 in the sec is killing the team.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:49:29 am
Answer the question,  why did you call for Pel to get an extension?

Because Joe is a PEL LOVER.  He put it in writing for everyone to see.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:52:24 am
PEL IS FIRED. MIKE IS HIRED. HE IS NOT GETTING FIRED. GET THE HELL OVER IT HATER.

Answer the question.  Why did you call for Pel to get an extension? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

LZH

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:35:33 am
Hate to break this to you.BUT MIKE DOES NOT GIVE A RATS A -- WHAT YOU THINK. he is the coach, not you.

Oh yes he does, I'm actually on the phone with him right now and he says he agrees with me.  He also says to tell you to quit sending him emails with "hugs and kisses" because you're creeping him out.

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 12:51:58 am
So basically, what you are saying is that you wanted to give the guy who has been fired a lifetime contract, and you are now wanting us to jump on board your sunshine train for the next guy.

So you being completely wrong the first time, means I am a lover of Pelphrey?

Not following your logic here Joe.
Your boy Pel is fired. and i am very happy that he is fired. and happy that you haters are pissed that Mike is not getting fired. I freaking love it.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:54:05 am
Your boy Pel is fired. and i am very happy that he is fired. and happy that you haters are pissed that Mike is not getting fired. I freaking love it.

I don't believe you.

forrest city joe

Quote from: LedZepHog on February 14, 2014, 12:53:49 am
Oh yes he does, I'm actually on the phone with him right now and he says he agrees with me.  He also says to tell you to quit sending him emails with "hugs and kisses" because you're creeping him out.
HAHAHAHA. Mike does not give a crap about haters like you.HAHAHAHA.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:52:24 am

Joe, I need for you to quit drooling and read this post carefully.

You, yes, YOU Forrest City Joe, called for Pel to get an extension. He was awful. Terrible.

Why the hell am I supposed to listen to you spout more nonsense this time? It seems to me that your stamp of approval on a coach might as well be a pink slip.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:53:37 am
Answer the question.  Why did you call for Pel to get an extension? 
PEL is fired. Mike Anderson is the boss now. either get on board with Mike or shut the hell up. i am sick and tired of your whining and crying.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:57:17 am
PEL is fired. Mike Anderson is the boss now. either get on board with Mike or shut the hell up. i am sick and tired of your whining and crying.

It has become glaringly obvious that you lack the mental capacity to post anything even remotely intelligent

I legitimately feel bad for trolling you

Well, not really

hogsanity

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 12:56:29 am

You, yes, YOU Forrest City Joe, called for Pel to get an extension. He was awful. Terrible.

Why the hell am I supposed to listen to you spout more nonsense this time? It seems to me that your stamp of approval on a coach might as well be a pink slip.

Fcj has done his job.  A 5 page thread on a Thursday night on a message board about a 4-7 sec team. Pretty good traffic numbers.

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 12:56:29 am

PEL is fired and that makes me very happy. it's killing you haters that Mike is the coach now. and that all your whininmg and crying won't get him fired.i love it that it pisses you haters off.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:58:55 am
Fcj has done his job.  A 5 page thread on a Thursday night on a message board about a 4-7 sec team. Pretty good traffic numbers.
Take your Mike Anderson hate and stick it hater. he's going to be the coach again here next year. and it pisses you off. get the hell over it. get behind your coach, and shut the hell up. tired of your whining and crying hater.

hogsanity

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 12:58:54 am
It has become glaringly obvious that you lack the mental capacity to post anything even remotely intelligent

Well, not really

We should let him go to bed so he can stare up at his Mike Anderson poster and relive the glorious vandy win. Nothing like tge games that get you to 3-22 on the road.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:59:14 am
PEL is fired and that makes me very happy. it's killing you haters that Mike is the coach now. and that all your whininmg and crying won't get him fired.i love it that it pisses you haters off.

[attachment deleted by admin]

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 12:58:54 am

Well, not really
Young punks like you don't faze me one bit. you are a hater, and that's what im going to call you.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 01:01:38 am
Take your Mike Anderson hate and stick it hater. he's going to be the coach again here next year. and it pisses you off. get the hell over it. get behind your coach, and shut the hell up. tired of your whining and crying hater.

Seriously Joe, has it ever occurred to you that these guys are simply baiting you?

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 01:01:49 am
We should let him go to bed so he can stare up at his Mike Anderson poster and relive the glorious vandy win. Nothing like tge games that get you to 3-22 on the road.
That's right. take your hate to bed. i have had enough Mike Anderson hate from you tonight.BYE!

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 01:03:21 am
Young punks like you don't faze me one bit. you are a hater, and that's what im going to call you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 01:05:08 am
That's right. take your hate to bed. i have had enough Mike Anderson hate from you tonight.BYE!

You got your onesie on Joe?

Nighty night big boy

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 01:05:23 am

that's what you are doing hater because Mike is not getting fired. you are crying and whining like the young punk you are.GET OVER IT HATER. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED.

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 01:06:21 am
You got your onesie on Joe?

Nighty night big boy
Number one, i am not your boy. and number two, it's none of your damn business what i got on punk. go kick rocks hater.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 01:08:33 am
that's what you are doing hater because Mike is not getting fired. you are crying and whining like the young punk you are.GET OVER IT HATER. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED.

Actually I am studying for a modern terrorism test I have tomorrow, and trolling you at the same time.

Luckily one takes virtually zero brain power, I will let you guess as to which it is

Letsroll1200

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:59:14 am

+1000
👍👍👍👍👌

Porkem

As painful as this loss is, I'm with Joe. I see a team coming together right now. Mike is making progress. The refs were terrible tonight. I'm behind this team, this coach, and this program 100%. We're going to be a tough team down the stretch.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

LZH

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:55:54 am
HAHAHAHA. Mike does not give a crap about haters like you.HAHAHAHA.

I wanted Mike Anderson here to coach the Hogs, why am I a hater?  Because I tell the truth and admit that he screwed up?

forrest city joe

Quote from: Porkem on February 14, 2014, 01:16:01 am
As painful as this loss is, I'm with Joe. I see a team coming together right now. Mike is making progress. The refs were terrible tonight. I'm behind this team, this coach, and this program 100%. We're going to be a tough team down the stretch.
+1000. very good post.

CallThemHawgs!

Always the refs, always

Cmon man

Screwdriver

I don't do moral victories. A loss is a loss. Scoreboard. Excuses is all I'm really seeing.

Yeah they're playing better, but it's still in a losing effort against a middle of the road school in a terrible conference.

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 01:25:28 am
Always the refs, always

Cmon man
Don't get mad. he's just telling the truth. he is not a Mike Anderson hater like you.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Screwdriver on February 14, 2014, 01:27:04 am
I don't do moral victories. A loss is a loss. Scoreboard. Excuses is all I'm really seeing.

Yeah they're playing better, but it's still in a losing effort against a middle of the road school in a terrible conference.
Stop your whining and crying. and get the hell behind coach Anderson and the team hater.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Screwdriver on February 14, 2014, 01:27:04 am

Stop your whining and crying. and get the hell behind coach Anderson and the team hater.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 12:15:51 am
You really are a Hater! The nation is witnessing MA build something special at Arkansas. The haters will not be able to stop it. Keep building brick by brick! Our team is ahead of this Missouri program at this time.

Um..... we got beat by Mizzou twice this year. I wouldn't call our program ahead of them when we went 0-2 vs Mizzou this yr

thirtythree

LMAO! I don't mind saying I supported Pel till the very end. I will support MA to the very end as well. FCJ can't say he supported the program and coach till the end.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Now, FCJ won't even answer to the questions of why he wanted PEL to have an extension. I didn't even do that.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 01:33:55 am

Somebody replace his batteries, he keeps repeating himself

LZH

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 12:15:51 am
You really are a Hater! The nation is witnessing MA build something special at Arkansas. The haters will not be able to stop it. Keep building brick by brick! Our team is ahead of this Missouri program at this time.

Oh my goodness.  Really?  Holy Stoli's.

LZH

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm
This team playing their best basketball of the season right now. they look nothing like the team that showed up at A&M. this program is starting to come together at the right time.i love the way our guys are playing right now. the years to come under Mike Anderson are going to be fun. i can see it coming Hog fans. the haters can see it too. that's why they want to get him fired before he finishes the job. hats off to our players and coaches. GO HOGS.
L
out
L
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on February 13, 2014, 09:41:04 pm
He should focus less on scaring the haters and more on scaring the opposition.

Haters running scared from Joe right now, like a bunch of college kids at summer camp with jason himself chasing them with a ax.

Kevin

If a coach by any other name than mike Anderson had a 4-7 league record in his third year, I think the rants would be totally different
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Tooth

15-9.

The whole concept of this post is stupid. Everyone here wants the Hogs to win, we just have different views of how best that will happen. Some think MA is the way, others don't.

I don't hate MA, I just don't think he's a very good coach and I want him gone.

Why would anyone be "scared" about the Hogs doing well. They're not, BTW. They just suck a little less than they did at the start of SEC play. They're 15-9 and going nowhere.

You're an irrational little man with a strange love for this guy. Is it a black thing?

mizzouman

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 13, 2014, 10:01:00 pm
Hey Joe,  i said where you going with that gun in yo hand.
I just hope he doesn't have an old lady his mad at.

mizzouman

Quote from: High Octane Hog on February 13, 2014, 10:01:50 pm
Better enjoy this Mizzou fans, I doubt this will ever happen again and I think you know it.
What will ever happen again?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Kevin on February 14, 2014, 06:50:21 am
If a coach by any other name than mike Anderson had a 4-7 league record in his third year, I think the rants would be totally different

Prove to me that the third year is somehow the magical year for new hires to make the tournament? I want some recent success and history that proves this. It worse we are in the NIT and at best we are in the big dance.

HogsonHicks

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 10:21:31 pm
FCJ fails to understand today was a bubble buster game and he is ce,ebrating a tough loss.... unbelievable

You should have stopped here.

TeedupHigh

"The Ref's are terrible, We are going to be a tough team down the stretch"

Always excuse's, So when does down the stretch start?  This year is about over!

hogsanity

The refs were terrible tonight.

Really?  You are going to use the refs?  On the road, in a league where the home team supposedly gets all the calls, the Hogs and tigers had 25 fouls each, Mizzu shot 1 more FT than the Hogs did.  The difference was Mizzu only missed 4 FT's and the Hogs missed 8. If the Hogs shoot as well as mizzu from the line, the Hogs win the game.