Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Star Race

Started by berryhog, May 17, 2014, 07:27:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

berryhog

I almost never watch qualifying, but I have watched almost every attempt tonight.  Pretty interesting stuff.  I'm gonna pick Kyle Busch to win the race.

hogs24

Interesting for sure...I got the 4 or the 48.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on May 17, 2014, 07:27:59 pm
I almost never watch qualifying, but I have watched almost every attempt tonight.  Pretty interesting stuff.  I'm gonna pick Kyle Busch to win the race.

I like this type of qualifying better than knockout qualifying.

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

ImHogginIt

Jake Owen and his rap song  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

berryhog

ImHogginIt

May 17, 2014, 08:25:45 pm #6 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:37:04 pm by ImHogginIt
I do want to bang Miss Sprint Cup Kim Coon

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 17, 2014, 08:25:45 pm
I do want to bang Miss Sprint Cup Kim Coon

The way she just said "Start".  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

berryhog

Since I jinxed Kyle by picking him to win, I'm gonna pick the 48 now

ImHogginIt

Wow ! Kyle the pu ss caused his own wreck yet tries to blame Bowyer. I want to see Klye wreck someday and he get carried away on a stretcher. Not killed but really f'd up  >:(

hogs24

Hamlin is an idiot.
That is all.

hogs24

berryhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 17, 2014, 09:22:31 pm
Wow ! Kyle the pu ss caused his own wreck yet tries to blame Bowyer. I want to see Klye wreck someday and he get carried away on a stretcher. Not killed but really f'd up  >:(

I'm gonna have to disagree about Kyle causing that wreck. IMO, Bowyer trying to block caused that deal.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on May 17, 2014, 09:46:47 pm
I'm gonna have to disagree about Kyle causing that wreck. IMO, Bowyer trying to block caused that deal.

Bowyer's car did not change lines at all. Busch had a faster car and just ran into the back of the 15. Bowyer maintained his line. Busch just ran into him.

berryhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 17, 2014, 09:50:54 pm
Bowyer's car did not change lines at all. Busch had a faster car and just ran into the back of the 15. Bowyer maintained his line. Busch just ran into him.

At first look I thought it was Kyle's fault, too. But, if you saw the camera angle showing the cars from the front ,there is no doubt Bowyer moved down and blocked him.

berryhog

Glad to see McMurray get the win

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on May 17, 2014, 10:11:55 pm
At first look I thought it was Kyle's fault, too. But, if you saw the camera angle showing the cars from the front ,there is no doubt Bowyer moved down and blocked him.

That was Bowyer's line. Kyle had the faster car and should have shown some patience and got around him in the next lap or two instead of running into the back of him.

hogs24

Looked to me like bowyer blocked but couldve been the bump in the rear that caused him to do it.

acey33

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 17, 2014, 09:50:54 pm

That's what I saw as well

acey33

Good Job Jamie McMurray...

HogScoutMaster

Kim Coon?  Thats Racist
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."