Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'Dega

Started by hogs24, May 04, 2014, 10:26:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs24

Who yall got winnin and what lap will 'the big one' happen on?
The 24 has got to get a break sooner or later.  8)
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

JansterZ71

Gus is driving the pace car
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

hogs24

Well that sucked. Good job brad. >:(

LZH

I've actually been watching it, on and off.  I clicked over here because I thought this page would be full of race fans.  Is it not usually?

hogs24

hogs24

Quote from: LZH on May 04, 2014, 03:09:28 pm
I've actually been watching it, on and off.  I clicked over here because I thought this page would be full of race fans.  Is it not usually?
meh sometimes.

JansterZ71

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

ImHogginIt

I like the guy but does Brad Keselowski seem like he never takes the blame for anything anymore ?

TheRazorback500

Rather boring race. They should have let 'em race to the line. Congrats to Hamlin.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hogs24

hogs24

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 04, 2014, 05:41:08 pm
I like the guy but does Brad Keselowski seem like he never takes the blame for anything anymore ?
love how he said he shouldn't be laughing then laughed hysterically.
Idiot.

Tejas_Pete

Just saw highlights / lowlights. Glad I didn't waste three hours of my day watching that darn.

Racinray

Has he ever taken the blame for anything?

PorkerOinker

None of the NASCAR drivers ever take the blame.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

PorkerOinker

He didn't blame anyone else for the accident.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: PorkerOinker on May 04, 2014, 08:40:18 pm
He didn't blame anyone else for the accident.

He clearly caused the first one with he and Danica but did not take the blame. Would be nice to see him man up

hogs24

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 04, 2014, 09:05:18 pm
He clearly caused the first one with he and Danica but did not take the blame. Would be nice to see him man up
nope. Idiot.

PorkerOinker

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 04, 2014, 09:05:18 pm

I underestand what your saying, but show me a time that any driver has owned up to causing a wreck or admitting they were wrong.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: PorkerOinker on May 04, 2014, 11:27:13 pm
I underestand what your saying, but show me a time that any driver has owned up to causing a wreck or admitting they were wrong.

It happens a lot man.

riccoar

It was actually one of the better plate races I've seen.  The ending sucked ass.  They should have had another GWC.  It looked like for once the rest were not going to follow the leader to the finish.

PorkerOinker

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 05, 2014, 08:39:54 am
It happens a lot man.

I have followed NASCAR casually for a while now, but have just got into it a lot this year. I have just never seen many drivers own up to causing a wreck or messing up.

hogs24

Quote from: PorkerOinker on May 05, 2014, 11:59:52 am
I have followed NASCAR casually for a while now, but have just got into it a lot this year. I have just never seen many drivers own up to causing a wreck or messing up.
I remember a race at sonoma several years ago when Gordon wrecked a couple guys... After the race he manned up and said he was driving like an idiot.

PorkerOinker

Quote from: hogs24 on May 05, 2014, 06:23:27 pm
I remember a race at sonoma several years ago when Gordon wrecked a couple guys... After the race he manned up and said he was driving like an idiot.

Like I said I have only been following it for a few years, and 90% of the time or more, the drivers blame someone else for their mishaps.

hogs24

Quote from: PorkerOinker on May 05, 2014, 07:40:04 pm
Like I said I have only been following it for a few years, and 90% of the time or more, the drivers blame someone else for their mishaps.
Ill agree with brad...but seems they usually own it

ImHogginIt

Quote from: PorkerOinker on May 05, 2014, 07:40:04 pm

Well a lot of times it is someone elses fault. a lot of times its a little bit of fault on several drivers and hard to place blame on any one driver

But there are lots of times when drivers man up. You usually hear comments like " I thought I had him cleared and came down but didn't quite have room and wrecked us both. I want to apologize to the # -- car for ruining their day".

riccoar

Put it this way.  You either man up, or just pencil in a DNF for one of the future races down the road cause your gonna get dumped.

hogs24

Quote from: riccoar on May 06, 2014, 02:57:25 pm
Put it this way.  You either man up, or just pencil in a DNF for one of the future races down the road cause your gonna get dumped.
yep. Id imagine the 2 will meet this fate in the near future.