Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A new reason to Hate Jeff Gordon.... sorry Hogs24....

Started by hoghelmet14, February 26, 2014, 01:29:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghelmet14

Former Student Charlie Shaver, Chairman and CEO of Axalta Coating Systems, set up a special Aggie paint job for Jeff Gordon's car in the Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway on April 6. Presumably, we'll see a sponsor layout similar to what is pictured above in the actual NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.

According to the Texas A&M Engineering website:

With his strong Aggie spirit and gratitude for his engineering training from our school, Charlie arranged for Jeff Gordon's car to be custom-painted Aggie maroon for the Texas race and bear the Texas A&M Engineering logo in premium sponsor locations on the car.

Jeff Gordon's car number is 24 which is 12th Man times two. Just work with me here.
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

Flatline

OMG....NOOOOOOOOO....I second that.           :puke:

hogs24

**No justifying this. Hoping it is some crazy made-up nonsense.
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

hogs24

H&D

\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

hoghelmet14

Yeah... cuz I have time to do this and then buy a bunch of websites just to trick a few friends on Hogville.... LOL

===============================
From Jayski.com

Special scheme for Gordon at Texas: Texas A&M alum Charles W. Shaver, Chairman and CEO of Axalta Coating Systems, will host 20 engineering students for Aggie Race Day at the Texas Motor Speedway on April 6. Students will experience the ultimate VIP treatment and see the impact engineers have on one of the most popular sports in the world. Axalta sponsors driver Jeff Gordon and the #24 Axalta Racing Chevrolet SS of Hendrick Motorsports in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. With his strong Aggie spirit and gratitude for his engineering training from our school, Charlie arranged for Jeff Gordon's car to be custom-painted Aggie maroon for the Texas race and bear the Texas A&M Engineering logo in premium sponsor locations on the car. "Engineering is integral to racing and the coatings systems we create," explained Charlie. "It's been a real privilege to serve on the Texas A&M Engineering Advisory Council for more than 12 years and now to be able to showcase our alma mater to the NASCAR community and show fellow Aggies how the great engineering education I received has translated into practical application. My career and the opportunities I've been able to provide to others all began with my time at the university."(Texas A&M Engineering), see an image of the scheme on the #24 Team schemes page.(2-25-2014)

http://tireball.com/nascar/2014/02/25/jeff-gordon-to-drive-texas-am-paint-scheme-at-texas/

http://www.rantsports.com/nascar/2014/02/25/jeff-gordon-will-race-collegiate-paint-scheme-at-texas/

http://fansided.com/2014/02/24/jeff-gordon-drive-texas-painted-car-photo/#!xI8FX

http://engineering.tamu.edu/aggieraceday/

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/48486418/Jeff-Gordon-to-drive-A-and-M-Engineering-car-at-Texas-Motor-Speedway.aspx

............ or you could just Google Jeff Gordon Texas A&M like I did when I seen the post at Jayski

Michael Waltrip ran a Auburn scheme once.... I puked then also..........

hoghelmet14

hoghelmet14

hogs24

Oh well I bet they're paying a lot for that.
Still makes me wanna  :puke:

hoghelmet14

Quote from: hogs24 on February 27, 2014, 12:12:28 pm
Oh well I bet they're paying a lot for that.
Still makes me wanna  :puke:

Well... for one race... you can join Team Stewart.... we will welcome you!

hogs24

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on February 27, 2014, 03:14:04 pm
Well... for one race... you can join Team Stewart.... we will welcome you!
ummmm....no.  ;)

hoghelmet14

MojoHog

For enough money I'd drive a A&M car everyday for the rest of my life. Of course the money would have to be in 900million range.... But for 1 weekend a million and half would be enough.
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

hogs24

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on February 27, 2014, 09:33:10 pm
Then Cheer for Texas A&M then.... LOL
Naw. Mite pull for Danica that weekend to tick Buff off tho.  :P

hoghelmet14

Quote from: hogs24 on February 28, 2014, 07:00:59 pm
Naw. Mite pull for Danica that weekend to tick Buff off tho.  :P

You are officially off my Christmas Card List!

hoghelmet14

Jeff Gordon is the only real "star" who I do not have an autographed die cast car for..... so I heard about his VIP Experience.... I thought....why not.... well.... Here is why not..... $599.00

hogs24

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 09, 2014, 04:24:57 pm
Jeff Gordon is the only real "star" who I do not have an autographed die cast car for..... so I heard about his VIP Experience.... I thought....why not.... well.... Here is why not..... $599.00
Had hospitality tent tickets for a texass race several years back. Got a bag full of goodies, free beer and bbq, but never got close enough for an autograph. Wouldn't pay 600$ for it regardless.

Racinray

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 09, 2014, 04:24:57 pm
Oh come on, it's only money.......

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Racinray on March 09, 2014, 05:07:47 pm
Oh come on, it's only money.......
True.... but I don't like him that much... besides.... you can buy an autographed car from his website for 124 dollars.