Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saban has covid

Started by Svrdhd, October 14, 2020, 06:18:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Svrdhd

I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

jgphillips3

Will Aflac help him with that?

LRHawg

Now the SEC office is really in a pickle.

hobhog

Twice in one day!

Sorry this was already posted here couple hours ago. I guess this post will go where they went.

HankHog

He has tested positive. He has no symptoms. He will be fine in a week or so and ready to go.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: HankHog on October 14, 2020, 06:49:14 pm
He has tested positive. He has no symptoms. He will be fine in a week or so and ready to go.
You don't know that. A co worker of mine tested positive and showed no symptoms. Two days later she had a headache that wouldn't go away. A few days after that she was texting me asking me to pray for her because she was afraid she was going to die
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

East Clintwood

And the entire state of Alabama has been put on suicide watch.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

bulldog04

His daughter put on twitter that he is symptom free and coaching practice through Zoom

psychhog

Quote from: bulldog04 on October 14, 2020, 07:36:03 pm
His daughter put on twitter that he is symptom free and coaching practice through Zoom

I'd love to see how crazy he gets yelling at people through a zoom call. That dude absolutely loses his mind on the side lines of games when he's yelling at his coordinators. (I'm sure kiffin wanted some payback for that this past weekend)
There are jobs and chores and questions<br />And plates I need to twirl<br />But tonight I'll take my chances<br />On the Far Side of the World

Ironhawg

Quote from: psychhog on October 14, 2020, 07:41:58 pm
I'd love to see how crazy he gets yelling at people through a zoom call. That dude absolutely loses his mind on the side lines of games when he's yelling at his coordinators. (I'm sure kiffin wanted some payback for that this past weekend)

Wonder how many iPads he shatters against the wall during practice?

Tweeter

He will get better treatment than Trump. He will be fine

SeldomHere

Quote from: East Clintwood on October 14, 2020, 07:08:43 pm
And the entire state of Alabama has been put on suicide watch.

Why would Auburn fans be on suicide watch?
All losing fan bases are the same. Insufferable to each other.
All winning fan bases are the same. Insufferable to everyone else.

PonderinHog

moses_007

That means he won't coach the Tide against Georgia Saturday.

ChicoHog

My betting site line moved from -6.5 to -4.5 now probably because of Saban not being able to coach. I wonder who will be in charge?

Wild Boarnado

There was a South Part episode where one of the boys couldn't go Trick or Treating, so the other boys made a mannequin using an iPad for his face so he could go with them though the phone. That is how I envision Saban being on the sideline on Saturday. Someone will be in charge of rolling Saban's mannequin around giving his guys zoom butt chewings:D
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

The Boar War

Quote from: moses_007 on October 14, 2020, 10:14:37 pm

Looks like his streak of not losing against former assistants will remain intact.

hogcards

Quote from: moses_007 on October 14, 2020, 10:14:37 pm

I just read he may be able to be there, but isolated in a booth.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

ChicoHog

Sarkisian will be in charge. 

TNhawgfan

Quote from: hogcards on October 15, 2020, 07:50:27 am
Ridiculous if true. How's he going to get top this booth, teleporting? What's the point of quarantining if you are in a stadium with thousands of people
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

CPL HOG

Quote from: hogcards on October 15, 2020, 07:50:27 am

In a hospital bed like Freeze?

hawginTN

Saban should just don a real Darth Vader suit. He's Lord Vader anyway.

But he's so short a Dark Helmet suit may make more sense.

rufus

Quote from: TNhawgfan on October 15, 2020, 08:26:16 am
Ridiculous if true. How's he going to get top this booth, teleporting? What's the point of quarantining if you are in a stadium with thousands of people

have you seen the john travolta movie "the boy in the plastic bubble"?

it can be done

Piggage

Atlhogfan1

Hope he is at the game. 

All the Covid problems lead back to College Station. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

clutch

Quote from: TNhawgfan on October 15, 2020, 08:26:16 am

He should have just ran straight to that booth as soon as he found out he had it. Then quarantined from there. Loophole.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Waldron_Hog

They can build him a plexiglass box to stay in on the sidelines lol

Bacon

Hologram Saban on the sidelines. This is what VR technology was invented for.

Amityvillehogger

Covid never stood a chance. :D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Svrdhd on October 14, 2020, 06:18:32 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/alabama-head-coach-nick-saban-tests-positive-for-covid-19
Can't believe that COVID-19 would even venture into Saban. No doubt ole Nick will command it to immediately leave. In the meantime I'm sure NS is still chewing on his normal diet of saws and nails. ;D

clutch

I've been curious to see if he magically tests negative for the next 3 days. That sounds pretty bama-ish. Test positive on Wednesday for the first time, then negative Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning so that he'd be cleared to go.

cincokids

He could use the Bobby Valentine strategy....

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

al_pigcino

Its a recruiting thing.  Saban wasn't quite sure what "trending" meant. 

Dtechman

Quote from: clutch on October 15, 2020, 11:18:40 am
I've been curious to see if he magically tests negative for the next 3 days. That sounds pretty bama-ish. Test positive on Wednesday for the first time, then negative Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning so that he'd be cleared to go.

This guy called it

jbcarol

Rinaldi recalls being in the building when Nick Saban found out the positive test http://dlvr.it/RjzV0p

Quote"It was a wild week, obviously. From being with him in the adjacent staff room, to his office when the door opened and Jeff Allen popped in, ushered coach out, and we then knew what happened, left the facility immediately, told that he tested positive."
Rinaldi then shared that Saban had five separate tests that went to two separate labs, and 240 other tests were given to players and staff members and came back negative. Rinaldi said Saban's final negative test last week on Saturday was flown to a SEC lab in Mobile, Alabama.

"He gets that news, he makes a bee line to the team hotel, which is across the street from the football building in Tuscaloosa on campus, and essentially begins to rejoin meetings immediately."

He's gonna be alright

No word on whether Rinaldi raided the Little Debbie'sR stash
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net