Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aaron Boyd

Started by Tommy2Hog, January 07, 2008, 10:26:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy2Hog

Anyone know the situation with this kid? I heard he was interested in Arkansas, but the Scout site does not have him as one of our prospects.

HighonSwine

January 07, 2008, 11:27:41 pm #1 Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 11:29:15 pm by HighonSwine
He is a prospect that is interested.  Hopefully he will visit.

COCHISE

The real Hogules

Aaron Boyd only has been offered by UK, Louisville, NC State, Miami, Tennessee, Virginia and only has one visit set up and that is to Kentucky.

I have heard that the hiring of Bobby Petrino has peaked Boyd's interest in the Razorbacks and that we too will be receiving a visit.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hawgballz

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 07, 2008, 11:59:24 pm
Aaron Boyd only has been offered by UK, Louisville, NC State, Miami, Tennessee, Virginia and only has one visit set up and that is to Kentucky.

I have heard that the hiring of Bobby Petrino has peaked Boyd's interest in the Razorbacks and that we too will be receiving a visit.

He was offered by the hogs months ago.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Wildhog

He's visiting in a couple of weeks.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

rihog

People have to much faith in rivals and scout being updated with the most current info. On scout they get the list of offers from the athlete themselves. Through a mention in an article, or direct contact with a recruit. They also do not list every offer I think that they list about 10. Also the offer list is usually in alphebetical order unless the recruit has said school A, B, and C are my favorites in that order. So if the moderators on those sites don't update a particular recruit, doesn't mean the offer hasn't been made just that those mods haven't gotten around to updating it yet.
Our biggest strength is that we don't have any weaknesses;
Our biggest weakness is that we don't have any strengths. -J. Frank Broyles

The_Hill

He is visiting Faytown on January 25
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.