Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog fans impress Nick Fulwider and his mother

Started by Richard Davenport, September 07, 2017, 05:40:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

September 07, 2017, 05:40:42 pm Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 10:44:33 pm by Richard Davenport
started off tonight's Recruiting Thursday radio show and talked the latest about Nick's recruiting.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/sep/07/de-nick-fulwider-and-his-mother-love-razorback-fan/

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

HogFoo

i like Nick and i like his mom. Which she is a pretty lady too.  hehe..  looks way to young to have a son that old.  but anyways.   I really believe he will be a Hog when its said and done.  I have sent a few tweets to him and he always likes and retweets everything i say and he follows me, and his mom follows me on twitter.   Which they especially like everything when i tell him how well he is going to fit in our defense , be a star here..etc...etc...  which, lots of other fans tweet them but he doesnt always like or retweet them, nor does his mom.   

anyways i really believe he'll be a hog.  which, he would be a perfect fit in our system.  Long, size, speed, Uncommon person.  Seems to really have his head on straight.  So, that s perfect player, falls in line with the guys Bielema likes to recruit here.  Hopefully he commits to the Hogs soon!   
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

LRHawg

Quote from: HogFoo on September 07, 2017, 06:52:45 pm
i like Nick and i like his mom. Which she is a pretty lady too.  hehe..  looks way to young to have a son that old.  but anyways.   I really believe he will be a Hog when its said and done.  I have sent a few tweets to him and he always likes and retweets everything i say and he follows me, and his mom follows me on twitter.   Which they especially like everything when i tell him how well he is going to fit in our defense , be a star here..etc...etc...  which, lots of other fans tweet them but he doesnt always like or retweet them, nor does his mom.   

anyways i really believe he'll be a hog.  which, he would be a perfect fit in our system.  Long, size, speed, Uncommon person.  Seems to really have his head on straight.  So, that s perfect player, falls in line with the guys Bielema likes to recruit here.  Hopefully he commits to the Hogs soon!   

What's her Twitter handle? ... Asking for a friend.

jackflash

getting this recruit would be awesome. adding another offensive lineman and LB would be prefect for me

Bubba's Bruisers

Fulwider would be an excellent get for us.  Hope it happens.

Quote from: jackflash on September 08, 2017, 08:33:38 am
getting this recruit would be awesome. adding another offensive lineman and LB would be prefect for me

Agree, but what OL are we still in on at this point?  I've heard zero names lately. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

navyhog24

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 08, 2017, 09:05:55 am
Fulwider would be an excellent get for us.  Hope it happens.

Agree, but what OL are we still in on at this point?  I've heard zero names lately. 

Jerome Carvin

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on September 08, 2017, 12:05:42 pm
The defense needs Nick (and another NT, but I digress).

But what good is it to land a highly touted OL if they aren't going to develop them and just have an in-state walk-on start?

Loving the hyperbole.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Richard Davenport

BigSexyHog

Why do I get the feeling that Mom is getting ready to have 1k new followers.....
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room