UConn vs Louisville

Started by CallThemHawgs!, November 24, 2012, 12:19:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CallThemHawgs!

Battle of the Big East juggernauts...

UConn leads 10-0 early...

discuss

Dr. Starcs

I don't want to watch any more sub-par football. I've seen enough of that around here this year. (and Dallas)

CallThemHawgs!

With 2:16 left in the 2nd quarter---

total yards: UConn-160
                 Louisville- 68

HiggiePiggy

Charlie strong is in year 3 and still doesn't look impressive. You shouldn't be losing to Uconn.

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Lysol

Both UL and RU trailing by multiple scores. Who wins Big East if both fall? Another unranked BE champ in a BCS bowl...

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Lysol on November 24, 2012, 12:36:12 pm
Both UL and RU trailing by multiple scores. Who wins Big East if both fall? Another unranked BE champ in a BCS bowl...

Exactly what I was thinking...

UConn sold what, 8k tickets to their Fiesta Bowl game? Freaking joke...

HiggiePiggy

Yep I'm no longer interested in Charlie Strong even if he some how wins the big least. 

ZERO

Dumb, Strong. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Edit: Nevermind, thought he went for two, haha.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

jbcarol

I was hoping to enjoy some Auburn at Bama and UConn at UofL was on the CBS affiliate.

UofL scored a TD to tie the game at :21.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

UConn 10  UofL 13  OT

UConn up to bat in the bottom of the OT.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ZERO

Lol, of course Louisville would win yet again like this if that's the case.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

jbcarol

UConn 13  UofL 13 after 1st OT

jbcarol

UConn 20  UofL 20  after 2nd OT

jbcarol

Bridgewater is picked off in the end zone.  UConn just needs to score to win.

Supermark101

Quote from: Lysol on November 24, 2012, 12:36:12 pm

The winner of next weeks Louisville/Rutgers game would win the Big East.

Louisville losing would help Boise St. make the BCS with 2 loses. I explain here
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=519763.0

CallThemHawgs!

Playing down to opponents, Charlie Strongs calling card.

Or, he is just not a good coach.

jbcarol

Final from Papa John's in 3 OT

UConn 23  Dirty Cards 20

Batesville native Charlie Strong drops his second. He wanted a time out b/4 the game winning FG but the timing was just wrong.

Pork Twain

Strong is not in my top five but he is building a well balanced team that is very young this year.  Their last coach was not much better than JLS but was allowed to stick around and do more damage
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Oliver

Hope Strong is eliminated after this but I'd still prefer him over Franklin

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 24, 2012, 03:07:48 pm
Strong is not in my top five but he is building a well balanced team that is very young this year.  Their last coach was not much better than JLS but was allowed to stick around and do more damage

I don't care how young they are. They have played almost a full year now. You are playing uconn at home and you lose to them in overtime.  Reminds me of nutt when he would lose to teams he shouldn't at home. Sad part is that the conference is so crappy they could still end up in a BCS bowl and not even be ranked in the top 25. 

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on November 24, 2012, 04:20:55 pm
I don't care how young they are. They have played almost a full year now. You are playing uconn at home and you lose to them in overtime.  Reminds me of nutt when he would lose to teams he shouldn't at home. Sad part is that the conference is so crappy they could still end up in a BCS bowl and not even be ranked in the top 25. 

So true... looking flat and losing games they should be pumped up for. At home.

No freaking way I want this guy anywhere near my sideline.