Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What IF Bielema Wins Last Two Games

Started by moses_007, November 18, 2017, 12:50:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

If he does, do they keep him or fire him anyway?

Just wondering, since he could win the last 2, win the Birmingham Bowl, and keep his job.

Our defense today looks like they are playing for their coach to come back.........

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

King Kong

247Hog

:puke:
Quote from: moses_007 on November 18, 2017, 12:50:25 pm

Just wondering, since he could win the last 2, win the Birmingham Bowl, and keep his job.

Our defense today looks like they are playing for their coach to come back.........
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

hoglady

He should be gone no matter what happens.
He's done here.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HognotinMemphis

That is something that 100% is not at risk of occurring.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HogRockCafe

The Boar War

Imagine what this season might look like if they were inspired on a regular basis.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hugo Bezdek

You don't hire or fire based on one or two games. The wheels have fallen off Bielema's program. Time for a change. And for the record I've been a supporter of Coach B, but he's not getting it done.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on November 18, 2017, 12:58:40 pm
You don't hire or fire based on one or two games. The wheels have fallen off Bielema's program. Time for a change. And for the record I've been a supporter of Coach B, but he's not getting it done.

Bert's program never had wheels.  Not even training ones.

Piggie

He will not win. They always meltdown in the 2nd half. Not to worry!
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

Grumpypenguin

0 chance the new AD wants to keep the old ADs FB coach when he is hated by most of the state

jgphillips3

That's what makes Long's firing so great.  We don't have to worry about someone doing something so stupid as keeping Bret after salvaging a 6-6 season (which won't happen anyway) and getting a toilet bowl.  Win or lose, we are getting someone to fix this mess.

duckman

He is gone...  You do understand why Long was fired?

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

RideTillIDieHawg

He would improve to 13 - 27 in SEC play. Still not worth keeping.

Letsroll1200

Are you watching the game? If he lucky and win two games he still should be fired.

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Hogman2

depressed_fan

My guess is win the last 2 go play a great Arkansas State team in the Liberty Bowl, beat them by 14 and everyone is back on the CBB bandwagon

pigture perfect

The B1G in the SEC experiment will be concluded.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

arlhog

To answer a question with a question:   What kind of ad would come in and keep him?     

sickboy

He's still gone. When they fired Long, they fired Bielema.

PharmacistHog

Bielema is simply coaching to give himself a chance at a job somewhere else in the future.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

B Ray

To me would prove that he didn't do his best the last 30 games plus

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

ur

AFWarrior83

I still want him gone. I'm tired of getting blown out by the Alabama teams, and losing to A&M.
Hogville member since 2005.

Tusks

BB has learned the arkansas motto 'thank god for mississippi'
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TushCrush

The guys at Ben's Apartment are lobbying hard that we keep him if he wins out ...

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: PharmacistHog on November 18, 2017, 01:36:39 pm
Bielema is simply coaching to give himself a chance at a job somewhere else in the future.

I hope he does well too.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Hopefully they make a bowl and some of the coaches who have been held down by BB gets a month worth of on the job interviewing with whomever the new coach is.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

hoglady

Quote from: depressed_fan on November 18, 2017, 01:26:37 pm
My guess is win the last 2 go play a great Arkansas State team in the Liberty Bowl, beat them by 14 and everyone is back on the CBB bandwagon

Not a chance.
There's not anything Bielema can do to get the fans back on his bandwagon.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

bosshog84

We may very well finish 6-6 and make a bowl, but he will be either let go or step down after next week's game. No shot that he will coach the bowl game (if we make one) or next season. He is done people!

98hogs

He still needs to go away

hawg1221

hoglady

Look at the stands.

The fans actually did send a statement today.

When Chuck talks on the radio about the low attendance - it's pretty bad.

Cylinder

It's hard to imagine the logic behind firing Long and retaining Bielema, but why take chances.

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

hoglady

Quote from: BR on November 18, 2017, 02:24:58 pm
Not happening now

Yep - defense played good today, though.
And Bielema made his normal bad decisions down the stretch of a close game.

hog911

Quote from: tusked on November 18, 2017, 01:51:56 pm
BB has learned the arkansas motto 'thank god for mississippi'
obviously he didn't we lost!

hog of steele

It's academic now, but I think he crossed the rubicon at latest last week. Maybe the week before. Even if we had won by 50 this game and Missouri, CBB is moving inevitably toward BB.

Vantage 8 dude

You obviously posted WAY TOO EARLY. As long as there is time on the clock the other team always has a chance. Gee, look what happened with under a minute lest to go. Sure enough we once again "screwed the pooch" and managed yet ANOTHER creative way to lose a game. I truly feel sorry for the program, players and fans. What more does it take for the administration to go ahead and officially fire CBB's sorry rear! ::) :-[ :puke:

hawginbigd1

I sure was hoping to see Paul Rhodes coach us in a bowl game.

docryde3

The Bert ship has sank, win or lose he is done. There's really no point at this time to fire him till after Missouri. It's his record, he should own it as he sinks down.
Woo Pig Sooie