Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hollywood_HOGan45

these ESPN guys just cannot get off that ERROR!!!

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

heathtits

Might have been a bit high but I'll take it.

trippigs

Smyly is making hogs everywhere smile....2 away and throwing strikes!!!

hog-man

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 06:25:32 pm
when you get a leadoff single, you need to bring at least one home.
past is past, holdem and start playing ball
:razorback: nice out smyly  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

hogfan064

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 06:25:32 pm
when you get a leadoff single, you need to bring at least one home.

A terrible inning would be strking out in all 3 ABs or an inning where the pitcher only throws 5 pitches. 

In the top of the first we did show we can hit the guy and we made him get deep into the count.  This will hopefully allow us to pick up on some trends he might have.

Hollywood_HOGan45

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 17, 2009, 06:27:49 pm
A terrible inning would be strking out in all 3 ABs or an inning where the pitcher only throws 5 pitches. 

In the top of the first we did show we can hit the guy and we made him get deep into the count.  This will hopefully allow us to pick up on some trends he might have.

true...true

capehog

bacon cheeseburger salsa verde doritos and homemade picante sauce
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 06:28:43 pm
bacon cheeseburger salsa verde doritos and homemade picante sauce

Don't forget the kobeer ;)

hogfan064

40% chance of rain.  Tornado warning south of Omaha

trippigs

Batter hitting 200 in tourney play.....get him out and keep his dobber down.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

hog-man

weather, if you can hear me, HOLD OFF  :razorback: GO HOGS  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

bad guy

long fly out

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas       0                                        0   1   0
Virginia         0                                         0   1   1

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

SteveInArk

hogfan064

razorbackfan86

Hogbody

yikes...good thing he hit it to center and not left

TNhawgfan

no runs scored in the first and we're on pace for a brisk 4 and half hour game
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hollywood_HOGan45

capehog

we got out of the first inning. things are looking up

Clint Alan

hogfan064

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 06:31:36 pm
yikes...good thing he hit it to center and not left

That's a HR at Alabama, Kentucky, or South Carolina

PoconoHog

Come on bats......get something going this inning......
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Hogbody

Is it me or does Smyly look a little erratic?

he's doing good so far...just afraid he's leaving some up and in

hog-man

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 17, 2009, 06:31:27 pm
That scared me when it came off the bat
go hit, but not good enough,  :razorback: woooooo piggggggg soooooieee  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

razorbackfan86

trippigs

Smyly looked good...have to say he is on. Hope their lefty wears out fast...not much rest since last outing and he also bats.

hog-man

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 06:32:31 pm
Is it me or does Smyly look a little erratic?

he's doing good so far...just afraid he's leaving some up and in
first inning jitters, he'll pull through.  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

Hollywood_HOGan45

Clint Alan

TNhawgfan

6 batters and we have one ball out of the infield (and he swung late on it). Not a good start for the offense

Hollywood_HOGan45

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hog-man

bad ump, gotta swing to hit men, lets go.  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

trippigs

Pitcher wearing the same torn pants he wore in an earlier game...superstition?

PoconoHog

Maybe Eibner will bust another car window......

Clint Alan

Eibner

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas      0   0                                      0   1   0
Virginia        0                                           0   1   1

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

Hollywood, that half inning was much worse than the first

Hollywood_HOGan45

that was absolutley terrible

we didnt make him work at all that half inning.

SPAL