Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-8!!

Started by Hogmiser, September 24, 2012, 09:26:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogmiser

We will win only 3 more game's this season. Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tulsa. That 4-8 Record will be our worst record since when early 90's? Sad!! :razorback:
Welcome to Hog Country Brett Bielema!! We are Happy to have You as A Hog Brett. Go Hogs and WPS!!

Razorfox

I hope we beat Ole Miss.

jfred59

Dont bet on it.  Ole Miss has an offense and we dont have a defense so thats bad news

Virgil

Hell I'm concerned about any game at the moment.  We are a very BAD football team right now. 
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

thefisher

Link?  Or just opinionated bloviating?

I love it when you can use the word "bloviating" in a sentence. That and "glowering".

Example:  The lady sat there glowering at the self righteous bloviating being spewed forth by the Missouri fan.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Ole Miss right now is better than us. KU will probably be a win. Tulsa, hmmm will be a close game, we should win though.

zxbeer

Quote from: thefisher on September 24, 2012, 09:30:57 am
Link?  Or just opinionated bloviating?

I love it when you can use the word "bloviating" in a sentence. That and "glowering".

Example:  The lady sat there glowering at the self righteous bloviating being spewed forth by the Missouri fan.
Really?
UA Class of 90

Bigdaddyhogfan

That's a pretty optimistic prediction if you ask me!

rzrbackrob

@ this point I would take 4 wins, but 2 or 3 total wins seems more likely.

This team going 1-11 seems more likely than this team going 4-8.
Good is the enemy of great

boomer68

:razorback: I may be crazy, but I think we are going to start winning.  I predict we will win:  Tulsa, Kentucky, A & M (I hope) and Ole Miss.  Just my 2 cents

Hogman2

i HAVE NO CONFIDENCE WE CAN WIN 3 MORE GAMES!

ThreeWayInn

I am with boomer68....those are some really bad teams.

Thank goodness for a weak schedule.  Sadly...this schedule was set up for us to win 9 games by accident...10 if the kids showed up for practice....and 11 or 12 if they could play a couple of games catching all the breaks.

If's and buts....yada yada yada.

Wildhog

Let's get to 2, first.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

CoachPetrinoFan

I don't see any wins, yet

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogmiser on September 24, 2012, 09:26:48 am
We will win only 3 more game's this season. Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tulsa. That 4-8 Record will be our worst record since when early 90's? Sad!! :razorback:
we won't beat ole piss but we will beat Auburn.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Murr

Quote from: Hogman2 on September 24, 2012, 10:04:10 am
i HAVE NO CONFIDENCE WE CAN WIN 3 MORE GAMES!

We,d be lucky to win two more.

The Divine Swine

Quote from: rzrbackrob on September 24, 2012, 09:43:38 am

This.

I have no earthly idea where the op and others are getting ole miss and tulsa are wins. Ole miss will destroy our defense. Tulsa is not so bad. They are probably just as good as us. They played iowa state really close. I know, it is iowa state, but hey, right now, we are worse than iowa state as a TEAM. We have zero gimme games. Kentucky will be a win most likely. Tulsa and ole miss not so much.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Hogmiser

I am just hoping we will want to redeem ourselves in the Rock and get the W vs Ole Miss. I can hear it now, Redemption in the Rock. Oh Yes. When was the last time we went 0-2 in The Rock?
Welcome to Hog Country Brett Bielema!! We are Happy to have You as A Hog Brett. Go Hogs and WPS!!

Hawg Balling

I'd call that optimistic

Hogs-n-Roses

Your being optimistic. This team needs a win. If they don't get one soon they'll further divide as their leaders are doing and completely  go in the tank. We need some breaks, couple of fumbles,tipped ball pick six, punt/kickoff return..... and upset one of these teams A$M,Albarn.

Pyrotechnician

Wow!  How did you come up with 4 wins?  At this point....2 if we are lucky...and in case you haven't noticed....we aint lucky!!!
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

Bahahaha11

We'll beat Kentucky. Ole Miss and Tulsa are maybe's. Mississippi State and South Carolina will gouge us for a bunch. A&M will hang at least 48 on us...maybe by half. Auburn will be a toss up...

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: Bahahaha11 on September 24, 2012, 10:22:29 am
We'll beat Kentucky. Ole Miss and Tulsa are maybe's. Mississippi State and South Carolina will gouge us for a bunch. A&M will hang at least 48 on us...maybe by half. Auburn will be a toss up...

Kentucky will be a toss up!
Ole miss will line up and run right over us!
Tulsa will pass us to death, even worse than Rutgers did!
Auburn will destroy us in Jordan-Haire!
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

hoggystyle78

Sooie-cidal

After watching the Razorbacks for several decades, I have this...We WILL beat LSU. There is something about that game every year. We have beat them before when we were awful and will again this year. We have gone from being a team that deserved respect to what we used to be...a team whose only purpose is to ruin the hopes of other teams. Tulsa may beat us and Kentucky may too, but we will beat LSU and finish either 3-9 or 4-8.
Quote from: Arthur Dick Ranney on September 24, 2012, 10:10:16 pm
well that is 7 more wins than this team is going to get eistinen

hillhog

A very(from waaaay out in left field) optimistic outlook

Hawg Balling

That 4-8 Record will be our worst record since when early 90's? Sad!! :razorback:

We were 4-7 in 2005. 

rwspear

we might beat. we might beat kentucky. we wont beat both of them. were heading towards 2 wins

robs4516

4-8!!

We can dream!

Actually, I just thought of some good news. If we do lose to Ole Miss, at least we won't have to see HDN's smug face on the other sideline.
First of all, I didn't start it...
Second of all, they were all still alive when I walked out

Calling All Hogs

I thought with Tyler back we would beat Rutgers. But much to my surprise, the defense took it down even a notch lower. Now I don't see 4-8 as possible.

razorjacket43

You have high hopes, you better rent a defense from bama or at least get their third teamers
One day soon, I see a National Championship Trophy in our Trophy Case........................

dynastyhog

From what I've seen 4-8 is VERY, VERY, optimistic on your part. 
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

hog911

Quote from: rzrbackrob on September 24, 2012, 09:43:38 am

Agree

Aston Martin 8 dude

September 24, 2012, 12:33:18 pm #33 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:34:54 pm by Aston Martin 8 dude
I take no game for granted after what we've seen these first four games. Obviously anyone who has a pass rush and/or can complete as pass has a very solid chance against us. Even the UK game isn't a "gimme" anymore. Now THAT'S really bad!!

johnny cash

Quote from: Razorfox on September 24, 2012, 09:27:47 am
I hope we beat Ole Miss.
this it was a dogfight last year and HDN is gone.

HF#1

With what I have seen the first 3 games, I think Ole Miss beats us.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

CallThemHawgs!

You are being generous... Tulsa will be able to score on us, and Ole Miss will beat us in LR

Im thinking one, maybe two more wins.

Weather69

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on September 24, 2012, 10:27:20 am
3-9

I agree that this record is the most likely; Kentucky and Tulsa are the only ones I see us winning.
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."  Otto von Bismark

"The last official act of any government is to loot the nation."  Michael Rivero

Danny J

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 24, 2012, 10:07:04 am
we won't beat ole piss but we will beat Auburn.
We will make frazier look like cam. No joke. His weakness is the pass and we can't cover a baby with a blanket.

Cale

I think we have a better chance at going 1-11 than we do going 3-9
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

HF#1

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on September 24, 2012, 01:20:16 pm
We will make frazier look like cam. No joke. His weakness is the pass and we can't cover a baby with a blanket.

And now, thanks to John elle, Cheezit thinks Petrino is replacing him.  Auburn will destroy us.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

leets69

The future looks grim.  With our poor showing, the weak recruiting will only get weaker.  With Texas AM and Missouri now in the SEC, recruting east Texas, and Missouri will get tougher.  With Louisina Monroe and Louisiana Tech getting better, recruiting north Louisiana will get tougher.  What we need is a top recruiter to put talent on the field.  I live in Baton Rouge.  Les Miles is a top recruiter.  The guy can't coach his way out of a paper bag, but LSU wins so many games just because they usually have the most talent on the field.  They say Les is lucky, but with the best athletes on the field you often get lucky.