Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Long time listener/lurker, first time caller/poster.

Started by LTHog, January 26, 2015, 07:03:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LTHog

As the topic says, been reading awhile and just found a post worth making an account for, here al the time, likely to make my opinion known from time to time....sorry guys, I know that's unheard of in hogville...love this community and glad to be a part of it.   

::hornsdown::

RobGob

Saw your post in the other thread and replied to you over there.  I was a lurker as well, for years and years, before finally joining 2 months ago.  I'm glad the thread persuaded you to officially join! For me, it has been fun participating in all the Hogville craziness as opposed to just observing/reading.  Look forward to seeing you post - WPS!  :razorback: :razorback:

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: LTHog on January 26, 2015, 07:03:55 pm
As the topic says, been reading awhile and just found a post worth making an account for, here al the time, likely to make my opinion known from time to time....sorry guys, I know that's unheard of in hogville...love this community and glad to be a part of it.   

::hornsdown::

Welcome my friend.  Pull a chair up and sit a while.
Retired Radio Host

Thunderhog Jr

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.