Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Police release video of Cole Kelly DWI arrest.. REALLY????

Started by synthartist69, November 22, 2017, 12:55:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fakenews

Quote from: jneal56 on November 22, 2017, 09:05:42 pm
My posts are cringe worthy so you want me to stop because you lack the control of yourself to not read them? So you're saying I should stop because you don't like it, yet you can't stop reading the material? Hmmmm.....maybe I have a career in media if I don't get the AD job.

You already do, Bolin.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: JimDandy on November 22, 2017, 01:16:10 pm
No. Just stop. CK made a mistake that almost everyone makes at some point. Nothing to see here. Move on.

BS. I would say the actual percentage of people who drive drunk is pretty low.

Piggfoot

Quote from: HotlantaHog on November 22, 2017, 04:19:29 pm
It's a public record and right to be released. If he were a juvenile and charged as a juvenile, it would not be released. But he is an adult.
an adult but illegal to drink. We still don't know if he was drunk or not. I doubt it. You people showing you indignation I would bet are hypocrites.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Trm123

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 22, 2017, 11:36:42 pm
an adult but illegal to drink. We still don't know if he was drunk or not. I doubt it. You people showing you indignation I would bet are hypocrites.

Cole had been drinking that night. Getting a DWI/DUI is dumb and a serious charge but it doesn't define CK as a person. It was just a mistake he made (lucky nothing more serious came from it). He will/has bounced back, time for us to move on from it as well. The only thing CK has left dealing with this situation, is if he is convicted which will be some fines, a suspended DL, and some alcohol classes. As for the video being released it was FOID, you can dislike it but freedom of information is a fundamental right

1highhog

Quote from: synthartist69 on November 22, 2017, 01:14:20 pm
  I never said he wasn't wrong to do what he did. So I guess you are someone who would love to see public hangings in the Fayetteville square huh?

I know I'd love to see them.  When proved guilty by every means possible of murder, I would love to see public hangings brought back.  For rape, when it's proven beyond any reasonable  doubt, the victim should have the right to pick what form of punishment the attacker gets, whether it be castration and serving his sentence or just serving his sentence of hard labor.

southarkhog06

Quote from: Wildhog on November 22, 2017, 01:17:06 pm
I expect Razorback athletes to get special treatment.  Sorry not sorry.

"Oh, you FOI'd the video?  There was a glitch in our system and it was accidentally deleted."
This is the type of thinking that ends up with us being like Baylor/WacoPD.

jvanhorn

Quote from: 1highhog on November 23, 2017, 12:46:15 am
I know I'd love to see them.  When proved guilty by every means possible of murder, I would love to see public hangings brought back.  For rape, when it's proven beyond any reasonable  doubt, the victim should have the right to pick what form of punishment the attacker gets, whether it be castration and serving his sentence or just serving his sentence of hard labor.

Well, I am mostly a liberal, but I kind of like what you said.  You forgot to include child molesters though.  But since every man, woman, child, dog and cat in America the violent owns at least ten guns.  Maybe, could just pick a civilian firing squad, like we pick juries.  I am sure there are plenty of vendors that wouldlike the concessions for that as well as hanging.  Not too sure how the castration thing works though, lol.

jvanhorn

Quote from: ShadowHawg on November 22, 2017, 11:13:37 pm
BS. I would say the actual percentage of people who drive drunk is pretty low.

Tell that to a mother , father or family that has lost a child or loved one to a drunk driver even though I had a state trooper tell me not too long ago that they are starting to see almost as much carnage caused from texting as drinking.

jvanhorn

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 22, 2017, 04:55:27 pm
I don't think it's making as big of news as the Mixon video is.

I'm kinda thinking getting a little tipsy and driving isn't quite the same thing as beating and pounding the holly hell out of a woman.

Piggfoot

Quote from: Trm123 on November 23, 2017, 12:41:35 am
Cole had been drinking that night. Getting a DWI/DUI is dumb and a serious event but it doesn't define CK as a person. It was just a mistake he made (lucky nothing more serious came from it). He will/has bounced back, time for us to move on from it as well. The only thing CK has left dealing with this situation, is if he is convicted which will be some fines, a suspended DL, and some alcohol classes. As for the video being released it was FOID, you can dislike it but freedom of information is a fundamental right
and you know this how? How much did you see him drink?
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Trm123

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 23, 2017, 01:16:06 am
and you know this how? How much did you see him drink?

The bar he was at is being investigated by the Alcohol Beverage Control board. I had many friends send pictures via snapchat of Cole at the bar buying drinks. He was a college kid doing college things at a bar where a lot of underage athletes and students go.

Trm123

I honestly don't have a problem with it. Just Uber home the next time. Also I'd advise don't go out after a loss, just go to someone's house party instead.

TheGrove68

Quote from: Potosihog on November 22, 2017, 01:51:14 pm
When you kill some innocent person I hope you find a way to keep your sense of humor.  And I hope you keep it behind bars for the rest of your life.

People amaze me with their stupidity.  Drink if you want, but have the human decency to call a cab.

I will say this drinking and driving is bad and kills plenty of innocent people....but so does talking while on a cell phone, some studies show that it's worse than being drunk. Innocent people die all the time in situations from vehicles that could of been avoided. 35,000 deaths by vehicle on average per a year...a little above 10,000 are from drinking. It's a issue but with the thousands and thousands of drunk drivers out every day on the road their are greater dangers to be worried about.

I do find a slight hypocrisy from some people on how if a person pops hot a MJ test how everyone rushes to defend them...and the chances are they drive High most of the time, but a person out on the town who might think or believe they are under the limit is strung up to be hanged.
The Grove...  Home of Don Faurot

hawaiianhogster

I hope he learns from his mistakes to make him a better person for it.

hoghiker

I see no reason for any police video to be posted on any individual particularly since its only an allegation at this point.

BILLYBOB

I'm amazed how many people have a strong objective moral compass and clearly understand right from wrong...until someone THEY love is involved and then all discernment and wisdom flies out the window. For God's sake, quit being stupid. Cole Kelley was seen drinking...I've seen the pictures. Then he jumps a curb, gets pulled over, and refuses the breath test. Sober people don't refuse breath test. He's getting what he deserves.  He carelessly put other peoples lives at risk. He should be ashamed and embarrassed...not defended. His big goofy ass should not be dressing out today. He will get his due process. People defending him sound like damn fools.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

Soooie21

November 23, 2017, 08:38:45 am #166 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:18:17 am by Soooie21
They shouldn't have released it...Nobody needs to see this or any other video's....

Quote from: southarkhog06 on November 23, 2017, 12:59:57 am
This is the type of thinking that ends up with us being like Baylor/WacoPD.
100% correct. Which many on here seem to think is a good thing.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Wildhog on November 22, 2017, 05:43:15 pm
Just need to call the coach and run him til he's sorry.  SEC football > the law.
Give him a break, officer!  He's been drinking!  Coulda used him on that fourth and two... 

ryanbush

Quote from: synthartist69 on November 22, 2017, 01:28:01 pm
If he was drunk, yes. Should the video be posted, not unless you are going to post every video of every person in Fayetteville who was arrested every day or night. That is my only point here, he is singled out because he is a semi local celebrity....

It was posted, because it was requested, not because FPD wanted it posted.  If you want to post the videos of everyone that gets arrested, you are free to do so.

LRHog

Quote from: jneal56 on November 22, 2017, 01:10:25 pm
If you refuse the breathalyzer then I believe the protocol is they're supposed to take you in and get blood drawn. You can complain all you want until you lose someone close to you because of a drunk driver. It's a precaution that I have no issues with.

You must've missed the part about our country where it's innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty. They havent gone to court, they have no scientific evidence that he was drunk... just a half assed field sobriety test that should be done away with anyways.

If he refused to breathalyzer take him and get blood drawn, the end. Done and over. We'll find out when court happens.

LRHog

Quote from: synthartist69 on November 22, 2017, 01:18:00 pm
cops like to pump their chest everywhere.... most cops are total jerks, can't wait to taze someone or shoot their gun at them. They tazed an 81 year old man the other day with a dangerous pocket knife....OH NO!!! He was a threat!!!! LOL

Says the guy who's never served in the line of duty millitary or otherwise I assume?

I dont give a darn if the man's first car was foot powered. A knife is dangerous period, the dumbass shouldn't of pulled a knife.

LRHog

Quote from: jneal56 on November 22, 2017, 01:23:08 pm
Hmmmmm....You have a morbid way of thinking my friend to go from a DWI arrest video to Public Hangings. But if you think that is comparing apples to apples then more power to you.

Nope, I think most of us just think you're being a bit of an ass and spewing crap out of your mouth. Hope you dont teach that little girl on your shoulders the same morals.

sw403

Mean ole police.  Why should C K be held responsible for what he done? 

jneal56

Quote from: LRHog on November 23, 2017, 06:33:49 pm
You must've missed the part about our country where it's innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty. They havent gone to court, they have no scientific evidence that he was drunk... just a half assed field sobriety test that should be done away with anyways.

If he refused to breathalyzer take him and get blood drawn, the end. Done and over. We'll find out when court happens.

I didn't miss anything. He was removed from the team for a week. They don't remove them from the team if there is a chance they're innocent. Just saying all mighty oracle of knowledge.
"At least we are moral"

jneal56

Quote from: LRHog on November 23, 2017, 06:37:11 pm
Nope, I think most of us just think you're being a bit of an ass and spewing crap out of your mouth. Hope you dont teach that little girl on your shoulders the same morals.

If you'd like to talk about my family then please pm me and we will meet in person.

But I will say at 6 years old, she does know that it's wrong and illegal to drink and drive. As well as illegal to text and drive. By the sound of it, your morals are darker than mine.
"At least we are moral"

PigInTheHole

Quote from: ryanbush on November 23, 2017, 09:48:35 am
It was posted, because it was requested, not because FPD wanted it posted.  If you want to post the videos of everyone that gets arrested, you are free to do so.

Do you think the police were sitting around the break room eating doughnuts and devised a plan to humiliate CK?

If you want to be upset the video was released, be mad at the media.  They requested and posted it online.

The police just followed the law.

Yes it was funny when it was Baker Mayfield because is a punk azz
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

IronHog

Quote from: BILLYBOB on November 23, 2017, 08:12:39 am
I'm amazed how many people have a strong objective moral compass and clearly understand right from wrong...until someone THEY love is involved and then all discernment and wisdom flies out the window. For God's sake, quit being stupid. Cole Kelley was seen drinking...I've seen the pictures. Then he jumps a curb, gets pulled over, and refuses the breath test. Sober people don't refuse breath test. He's getting what he deserves.  He carelessly put other peoples lives at risk. He should be ashamed and embarrassed...not defended. His big goofy ass should not be dressing out today. He will get his due process. People defending him sound like damn fools.

This is SEC football.

Buckle two chinstraps and pass the steroids
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.