Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville and FearlessFriday Tees are coming soon!

Started by Doug, July 23, 2016, 07:12:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Right now, we're only going to offer 100 shirts for each site. Here's what we'll have available, size-wise:

Medium: 20
Large: 35
XL: 35
2XL: 10 20

DOUG EDIT: I just bumped the number of 2XL shirt orders up to 20 as of a few minutes ago.

Medium, Large and XL are $10.00 each. 2XL is $11.00 each. Shipping is $3 for the first shirt, $1.50 each additional shirt.

These shirts will be in your hands before HS/CFB season starts (Estimated to ship from me to you on August 19th - 20th), sooner if we can make it happen.

The front of the shirt will have each site's logo in the left pocket area. The backs will also have some art work on it. Pictures will be on the order form, which is coming soon!

If there's an incredible run of shirt orders, we'll do a second order, as needed.

Once I have confirmation that the shirts are being printed, I will make the order form available. Payments via Check/Money Order (mailed to Lanny) or PayPal payments.

They're coming soon, y'all!

DOUG EDIT: Attached are the front logo and back design.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

MissippHog

oldfart

Porked Tongue

Birminghog

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Porked Tongue on July 24, 2016, 10:59:55 am
They're not to sleep in.

Ha! I like sleeping mine. It makes me feel warm and cuddly.
We don't rent pigs

Murr

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on July 25, 2016, 08:00:27 am
Cool
2 - XL's for me, Doug.  Lanny and I worked out a deal for you to pay the shipping.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

TOM "tbw1"

2 XL here.  Lanny said you would pick up the tab.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

hogcard1964

riccoar

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Let me know when you get some 4x extra short t-shirts in and please chop off the sleeves before you mail them to me.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: OTR on July 26, 2016, 10:24:56 pm
Let me know when you get some 4x extra short t-shirts in and please chop off the sleeves before you mail them to me.

This. Well, kind of. I'd like a polo with the sleeves cut off so I can wear it around the office.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Ragnar Hogbrok

I'd like one large.  Is there a layaway plan?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Pig Power

Dropkick

July 27, 2016, 03:44:43 pm #17 Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 01:43:33 pm by Dropkick
(1) XL please - HOGVILLE

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

DLUXHOG

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

artyhog

bolo1010

hogcard1964

DLUXHOG

Hog_Swanson

August 05, 2016, 04:40:09 pm #27 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 02:13:09 pm by Hog_Swanson
What happened to the design we all voted on?

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Boardon Hamsay

After reconsidering, I'd like one each of the following designs in a large.  All credit for design goes to BoynamedWooPigSooie.  ;D

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

hoghevn

Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

ceegar

Go Hogs. Go Noles.

Doug

The order link will be LIVE no later than Monday... and shirts will ship the day after they're paid for.

We actually got lucky and managed to snag an additional 64 Hogville shirts... these shirts have a *very* minor defect on the back printing... so minor, in fact, that you can only see it if you're looking at it 2-3 inches away. As a result, we were able to get a slightly reduced price on these shirts... so they will have a separate order form, and be $1.50 cheaper than the ones without this issue.

please keep in mind that up to 35 of the "non defective" shirts are already spoken for. I'll have the exact number of shirts available for ordering before I open the order form up to everyone.

I have the first round of shirts in my hand (the second round gets delivered to me on Monday).

All I'm going to say is these shirts look FREAKIN' AWESOME! Bad Ass Hogville.net / Razorback Nation shirts.

If we run out, and there's still a demand for more shirts, we'll order them, but only on pre-paid orders.

PayPal or Credit Card via PayPal is HEAVILY encouraged. If you send me a check or money order, that will only delay you getting your shirt. :)
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Steef

If you have any 2x left, i can take one.

Sweats...?

DLUXHOG

ummmmm..... when and where will the order page show up on Hogville?

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Doug on August 12, 2016, 09:02:50 pm
The order link will be LIVE no later than Monday...

Which Monday?  Also, will it be Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific time?

;D
We don't rent pigs

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

Hog_Swanson

Are you just teasing us with these shirts or what?  I hate to say this, but I'm with Wayne.  We need details.

Hogaholism

1 Large please, unless it's anthracite. Thank you !

Doug

August 18, 2016, 08:29:39 pm #38 Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:58:46 pm by Doug
The links will be LIVE tomorrow morning by 10 AM your time. Just have a couple things that need to be done first. :)

Oh, and just a teaser... ;)

First one (HogvilleBlip.jpg) is the very minor printing issue that I was talking about. You literally have to look at it from 3" - 6" away to be able to see it. So, those shirts will be $1.50 less than the regular Hogville shirts. When we sell out of those, only the normal (and normal priced) ones will be left and available for re-ordering, should we decide to do a second order.
--Doug

Doug

Bumping up, cause I added pics to the above post. :)
--Doug

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Doug on August 18, 2016, 08:29:39 pm
The links will be LIVE tomorrow morning by 10 AM your time. Just have a couple things that need to be done first. :)

Oh, and just a teaser... ;)

First one (HogvilleBlip.jpg) is the very minor printing issue that I was talking about. You literally have to look at it from 3" - 6" away to be able to see it. So, those shirts will be $1.50 less than the regular Hogville shirts. When we sell out of those, only the normal (and normal priced) ones will be left and available for re-ordering, should we decide to do a second order.

You guys do know, that this will likely be the required garment underneath the klan robes that some of the members on Hogville are known to wear.....??  I hope none of them ever get arrested cause it would be embarrassing to all the  Hogville faithful and a mug shot was taken with someone wearing one of these fine, dapper shirts.    Myself, I'll be wearing mine to Church, weddings, funerals, etc.... Only the best of places for my new shirt...

Pork Twain

Where is the link for the order form going to be located, so I can order my two 2XL shirts?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Doug

The link will be sticked right on top of MMQB. You can't miss it... unless you're blind as all hell.

SHADDAP! ;)
--Doug

DLUXHOG

it's 9:50 AM CST.    guess you guys will wait until precisely 10:00 AM.....

Doug

I had to wait for a larger order to get put in first (25 shirts). That's now been done. Working on the post for this now.
--Doug

Doug

ARGH! Just caught an issue with one of the ordering pages. Fixing that now.
--Doug

Doug

Found the issue... easy fix. Locking this thread, now that we've got the order links up. :D

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=615605.0
--Doug