Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vanderbilt Loss , Leave a Two Word Post to Describe Your Feelings!

Started by Big_D, September 11, 2005, 02:58:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_D

Razorback Jedi

pioneerhog

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

SultanofSwine

Houstonshouldhavehisass Kickedrightuparoundhisears

two words that came to mind

Razorback7

Fletch

I feel like $100

secthumper

"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

secthumper

"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

secthumper

COMPENSATED ZEBRAS $$$

secthumper

Big_D

Adam Stokes

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Yoko Oinko

"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

B Ray

Big_D

Quote from: hogken on September 11, 2005, 04:47:11 pm
WE,ll Be-aw-ight

DREAM----ER

hogginuplittlerock

GOOD THAT YOU MADE THEM MISS THE FIELD GOAL...BUT NOOOO YOU WANT TO GET ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN...UP WHADDA KNOW YOU'VE WASTED ONLY 25 SECONDS OFF THE CLOCK ITS BARLEY ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT NO WAY VANDY COULD COME BACK BECAUSE AFTER ALL ITS VANDY.....OH NOOO LETS THEM GET A BIG PLAY ON EVERY 3RD DOWN.....O WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU F'IN LET VANDY SCORE....I BET ROBERT JOHNSON CAN BE LIKE MATT JONES AND RECREATE A MIRACLE ON MARKHAM....O WAIT HE'S A STILL A FREAKIN NEWBIE AND SOPHIE!!! NUTT YOU DUMB@$$ PIECE OF ****!!!! ITS STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ARKANSAS SEEM LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP TEAM!! WHY DON'T YOU MOVE YOUR RETARDED @$$ BACK TO OKLAHOMA STATE-I HEAR THEY LOOK FOR BOLD OVER COFIDENT COCKY COACHES LIKE YOU!! AND REGGIE? WE'VE BEEN HEARING THIS BIG HYPE FROM YOU? I THINK CURIOUS *** GEORGE COULD'VE PREPPED THE DEFENSE BETTER THAN YOU EVER COULD!!! THANKS TO YOU 2 NUM "NUTTS" WE NOW HAVE JUST PROVEN TO EVERY SEC TEAM AND MAYBE EVERY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY WE SHOULD'VE NEVER CAME TO THE SEC IF WE CAN BARELY BEAT MISSOURI STAE AND CAN'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT OFFENSIVE DRIVE AGAINST THE LEAGUES "FORMER" WHIPPING BOY!! YOU'VE TURNED ARKANSAS INTO THE NEW VANDY-HOPE YOUR ******* PROUD

**** HOUSTOUN NUTT
****REGGIE HERRING
GO HOGS GO!!

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: hogginuplittlerock on September 11, 2005, 04:54:50 pm
GOOD THAT YOU MADE THEM MISS THE FIELD GOAL...BUT NOOOO YOU WANT TO GET ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN...UP WHADDA KNOW YOU'VE WASTED ONLY 25 SECONDS OFF THE CLOCK ITS BARLEY ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT NO WAY VANDY COULD COME BACK BECAUSE AFTER ALL ITS VANDY.....OH NOOO LETS THEM GET A BIG PLAY ON EVERY 3RD DOWN.....O WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU F'IN LET VANDY SCORE....I BET ROBERT JOHNSON CAN BE LIKE MATT JONES AND RECREATE A MIRACLE ON MARKHAM....O WAIT HE'S A STILL A FREAKIN NEWBIE AND SOPHIE!!! NUTT YOU DUMB@$$ PIECE OF ****!!!! ITS STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ARKANSAS SEEM LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP TEAM!! WHY DON'T YOU MOVE YOUR RETARDED @$$ BACK TO OKLAHOMA STATE-I HEAR THEY LOOK FOR BOLD OVER COFIDENT COCKY COACHES LIKE YOU!! AND REGGIE? WE'VE BEEN HEARING THIS BIG HYPE FROM YOU? I THINK CURIOUS *** GEORGE COULD'VE PREPPED THE DEFENSE BETTER THAN YOU EVER COULD!!! THANKS TO YOU 2 NUM "NUTTS" WE NOW HAVE JUST PROVEN TO EVERY SEC TEAM AND MAYBE EVERY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY WE SHOULD'VE NEVER CAME TO THE SEC IF WE CAN BARELY BEAT MISSOURI STAE AND CAN'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT OFFENSIVE DRIVE AGAINST THE LEAGUES "FORMER" WHIPPING BOY!! YOU'VE TURNED ARKANSAS INTO THE NEW VANDY-HOPE YOUR ******* PROUD

**** HOUSTOUN NUTT
****REGGIE HERRING
GO HOGS GO!!
Whew, I just thought I was aggrevated. OK, breath in through the nose and out through the mouth, count to ten, then get drunk and have sex and it will be better..........till next Saturday. ;)
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hawgzilla

Bomis Hawg

Skip Foreplay

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HawgWild

:puke: DISGUSTED!

Listening to HDN's show now and here come the excuses..... :'(