Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

Hogz87

Six straight balls.  Don't swing.  Make him throw a strike.

TNhawgfan

not sure I agree with bunting in this situation
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Publius

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 06:59:28 pm
not sure I agree with bunting in this situation
I'm with you...if this was the 9th inning that would be different...DVH's bunting philosophy escapes me

jdhogster

Quote from: ua_hogs on June 05, 2009, 06:57:28 pm
I would say we have been outplayed, but that is a good thing because we are very much in the game at 2-2. 

True.  But they have also had trouble score runs when they had opps.   they're 2-9 with RISP.  Close game better for us I think.  FSU use to nothing but big leads here of late.

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

TNhawgfan

another walk. it makes a lot more sense to bunt now than with bo. not sure what that was about

jdhogster

Publius

No bunting...gotta go for the big inning with two on and no out

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

hit by pitch. woo hoo. have to score big here
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Smithian

razorbackfan86

WPS!!!! Bases loaded 0 outs.. We have got to take advantage of this

TNhawgfan

bases loaded - no outs - this could make or break us

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

OK....bases loaded....got to take advantage of this.....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

jdhogster

That sounded like it hit Cox.  Glad they gave it to him, but really wish he could have put the aluminum on the ball and sent it over the outfield wall

razorbackfan86

capehog

Publius

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 07:02:01 pm
Now what do we do?
The guy has issued 2 straight walks...you make him throw a strike and sit on a fast ball looking to rip it...no bunts to give them an easy out

booogaga

GO HOGS!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

capehog

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

this is a good at bat - make him come to you

razorbackfan86

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

capehog

Clint Alan

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

Hogz87

Leave him out there for another batter or two!!!

TNhawgfan

follow Eibner's approach - make him come to you

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

capehog

i see a lot of trips to the mound by the infield to delay

Arkapigdiesel

I would love for one to get in the corner.....WPS!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Publius

Gotta be sitting on a certain pitch to your liking on 3-1 and let everything else go

Hogz87

A base hit into the gap or something would be greeeeaaaat.