Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Woods say Watson should pick him for the Ryder Cup". Is he serious?

Started by KCRazorbackfan, July 21, 2014, 08:39:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 29, 2014, 10:22:57 am
These next two tournaments will seal the deal.  If Tiger doesn't contend (i.e., a top 5) at Firestone or Valhalla, he can't contend anywhere. 

Corollary question:  If Tiger isn't picked for the team, will the Ryder Cup TV ratings go down like all the majors ratings have this year?  Or has the Ryder Cup achieved the sort of stand-alone status that it will still get great ratings even without him?
I'm watching more womens golf, if that tells ya anything

PP

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 29, 2014, 10:22:57 am
These next two tournaments will seal the deal.  If Tiger doesn't contend (i.e., a top 5) at Firestone or Valhalla, he can't contend anywhere. 

Corollary question:  If Tiger isn't picked for the team, will the Ryder Cup TV ratings go down like all the majors ratings have this year?  Or has the Ryder Cup achieved the sort of stand-alone status that it will still get great ratings even without him?

My opinion is people will still watch it because of the "us against them" mentality.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on July 29, 2014, 10:23:45 am

PP

You need to get over your Laura Davies infatuation.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on July 29, 2014, 10:23:45 am

PP

Tells me....
A. You are watching the LPGA to feel better about your own game (it isn't working, lol)

Or B. Its been a long dry spell for you.  ;)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: GolfNut57 on July 29, 2014, 10:31:15 am
Tells me....
A. You are watching the LPGA to feel better about your own game (it isn't working, lol)

have you seen some of the hotties gracing the fairways these days?  I'm not a Creamer or Gulbis fan, more along the lines of Lexi Thompson....grrrrrrrr

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on July 29, 2014, 10:31:15 am
Tells me....

Or, C.  He saw what I saw on the winning team.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Jackrabbit Hog