Woo Pig.

Clint Alan

bad guy

grounds to short

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0   0   0   1   4   0   0   0   3     8  10   2
Arkansas         0   0   0   1   0   0   5   1          7   8   0

3 runs, 3 hits, 2 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

Theres the out we've been looking for..

Too late

jfred59

I have said it for years and will continue to say it God hates Arkansas

Publius

How totally characteristic is this inning of Hog sports in general...always close but no cigar

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

JethroB.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

OK Hogs....now let's see what the bats can do......
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogwild32

booogaga

we can get a run they dont have any pitching left
GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

whoever said back in the 7th that it was over should be banned
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razorbackfan86

We've got the big part of our order coming up..

razorbackfan4life

we're about to see if the good lord is on our side now..

Hogbody

cant believe it.

we might be to down to do anything now

daprospecta

Veritas Arkansas

Why the hell are you people saying ballgame?

Wilkins, bo, and cox can take care of this.
Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

kitshicker

Alright guys, we can hit their pitching right now.........JUST DO IT!!!!!!

Hogs GoneWild

This the part of the order that has done all the work for us....time to step up.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

HOGSWEAT

Alright, back to back jacks to win it, come on!  lets get 2 runs!

rzrbacknTX

antonio65

Burnt up our bull pen for tomorrow.  Trouble.

Oklahawg

The based loaded double-play in the bottom of the 8th looks kinda big, eh?

Richards was dropping his arm angle on breaking pitches. Tired, maybe, but it telegraphed that pitch. Maybe I'm overanalyzing.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Publius

Well..we got some good bats coming up...but I'm with the other poster who said if we don't win today we are toast...what a huge comeback with 2 outs by FSU

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: AR Taco04 on June 06, 2009, 02:48:58 pm
Too much work for Richards...
Yep and we had a guy mowing em down in the 8th we took out. That's on DVH
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

donewithdale

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 06, 2009, 02:48:45 pm
Stupid FSU.  Richards just fell apart.

Only mistake was the walk with two outs.  Otherwise the baseball %'s caught up to us as FSU is a great hitting team.  Once it got to the top of the order their hitters worked the count and got great pitches to hit as Richards had to come to them.  We had our chance in the bottom of the 8th but couldn't hit one out of the infield with runners in scoring position.

Publius

Quote from: Oklahawg on June 06, 2009, 02:50:34 pm
The based loaded double-play in the bottom of the 8th looks kinda big, eh?

Richards was dropping his arm angle on breaking pitches. Tired, maybe, but it telegraphed that pitch. Maybe I'm overanalyzing.
Indeed...that DP was huge

Oklahawg

Quote from: hogwild32 on June 06, 2009, 02:49:43 pm
Can you say major choke job by Richards?

Wore out. We tried to save pitching for tomorrow, just in case. So it seems.

FSU has to be burning the end of their staff as well.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

razorbackfan86

cmon hogs.. time or some late inning magic!!!

Publius

Quote from: donewithdale on June 06, 2009, 02:51:14 pm
Only mistake was the walk with two outs.  Otherwise the baseball %'s caught up to us as FSU is a great hitting team.  Once it got to the top of the order their hitters worked the count and got great pitches to hit as Richards had to come to them.  We had our chance in the bottom of the 8th but couldn't hit one out of the infield with runners in scoring position.
He walked him with one out..but it was the key to the entire inning

razorbackfan86

Notorious H.O.G

Lets go Hogs!!! They running low on arms...we can do this!

spehog

Woo Pig.

jdhogster

PorcineSublime

Quote from: Veritas Arkansas on June 06, 2009, 02:50:04 pm
Why the hell are you people saying ballgame?

Wilkins, bo, and cox can take care of this.
Because we're Hog fans, and we've read this script before. Let's hope that our guys do a re write.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

tkhog

How are we toast? Our Sunday pitcher last week almost pitched a no-hitter.

jdhogster

razorbackfan86

CMON Wilkins.. Keep your head.. Quit trying to tie the game

razorbackfan86

Hogbody