Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3* DT Billy Ferrell from Fordyce, AR commits to the Hogs!

Started by ricepig, December 17, 2017, 05:10:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Going to be a nasty, nasty, nasty D-line

ricepig

I hope he signs on Wednesday!

HogNTX

Quote from: RD on December 17, 2017, 05:11:26 pm
Going to be a nasty, nasty, nasty D-line

Any word on Agim's cryptic "change locations" tweet... did it have to do with him or a recruit

hawginbigd1

Quote from: HogNTX on December 17, 2017, 05:12:49 pm
Any word on Agim's cryptic "change locations" tweet... did it have to do with him or a recruit
Agim going anywhere besides the draft after next season makes 0 sense.

Bubba's Bruisers

I'll take all the SEC caliber DL I can get. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

JusJim

It appears that he was saying "change locations" to someone else. 

ricepig

Their life isn't always about football, it could mean where he's eating tonight, lol.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

imtad16

Good to hear! Hopefully this means more good news is to come. WPS.

HogNTX

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2017, 05:17:53 pm
Their life isn't always about football, it could mean where he's eating tonight, lol.

LOL.. hell if it was me in college it would've just been to let everyone know that the party location had changed

CallThoseHawgs

That's a song....... don't read too much into tweets

Deuce Pigelow

Redbug on the Hill!!!!! WPS

HoggusMaximus

has an offer from bama wonder if it was a commitable one.

colbs

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 17, 2017, 05:22:24 pm
has an offer from bama wonder if it was a commitable one.
Don't be that guy.  They visited his school and offered him last week.

ricepig

Quote from: colbs on December 17, 2017, 05:24:53 pm

He was planning on visiting Bama, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Georgia in January, hopefully he signs Wednesday and ends all of that.

Kevin

I would think it means he is done with visits
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Dirty

AirWarren

Quote from: Deuce Pigelow on December 17, 2017, 05:22:02 pm
Redbug on the Hill!!!!! WPS

Dallas, Cleveland, Bradley, and union county is full of untapped talent.

jry04

I know this is about Ferrell, and I am glad he is a Hog. However, is there an update on Gooden? Last I heard he wanted to be a Hog but has yet to be contacted. Would love to have Gooden, Farrell, and Fulwider.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jry04 on December 17, 2017, 05:32:52 pm
I know this is about Ferrell, and I am glad he is a Hog. However, is there an update on Gooden? Last I heard he wanted to be a Hog but has yet to be contacted. Would love to have Gooden, Farrell, and Fulwider.

Rumor is he won't academically qualify for us.  I think he's gone.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

snf6278

From looking at his Twitter that ship has sailed. However I could be wrong. Just an educated guess.

ricepig

He still has to pass two course in order to enroll in a SEC school. He's graduated JUCO, but can't enroll at a SEC school.

HogNTX

Ferrell is signing on the 20th and not taking the remaining visits! WPS!!

https://twitter.com/DannyWest1/status/942538436044640256

DuckTalesLOL

https://twitter.com/7_Bjferrell/status/942531605733789697

Cancelled his visit to UCLA this weekend and visited the Hogs instead. Had an offer from Alabama as well.

imtad16

arkiehog

Hope Farrell plays like a feral hog!

Bubba's Bruisers

Did he get offers to UGA and TN too?  If so, nice job by Ferrell.

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 17, 2017, 05:45:01 pm
Did he get offers to UGA and TN too?  If so, nice job by Ferrell.

Well, he said he was going to visit them, I guess he could be going on his own dime, but I doubt it. I read that he does plan to sign on Wednesday.

SamBuckhart

WOOO PIG, Mr. Ferrell! Welcome.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

jry04

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2017, 05:47:31 pm
Well, he said he was going to visit them, I guess he could be going on his own dime, but I doubt it. I read that he does plan to sign on Wednesday.
You do not have to have an offer to be invited on a visit, either. Players get offered on their OV all the time.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: colbs on December 17, 2017, 05:24:53 pm

I'm just asking if he got an actual offer from them or if they we're asking him to grey shirt.

ricepig

Quote from: jry04 on December 17, 2017, 05:49:18 pm
You do not have to have an offer to be invited on a visit, either. Players get offered on their OV all the time.

True, but how many get brought in that aren't offered?

southeasthog

Quote from: Kevin on December 17, 2017, 05:19:27 pm
Make the grades young man

No need for that.

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on December 15, 2017, 07:58:10 am
PLOT TWIST: Billy Ferrell was fully qualified before Bret left.

According to this guy it already a done deal. Just like he said GB is a silent commit to an SEC West school even though none are in his top for.

Pudgepork

According to this guy it already a done deal. Just like he said GB is a silent commit to an SEC West school even though none are in his top for.
[/quote]

Arkansas is in his top 4.   Jus kiddin.   I read what he was throwing out

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2017, 05:53:18 pm
True, but how many get brought in that aren't offered?

Probably not many, but I suspect those who do, do because they are seen as at least a legit backup plan when the program isn't confident about getting the 1st guy.

Bkhardicars

Great news! I can't believe I had not heard of him before Chad Morris got here.. I hope this is the start of good news for this week!

Bkhardicars

Great start to what I hope is a great week!

Razorback Pastor

Ferrell Hog? Hmmm Destiny? Me thinks so...

I know the spelling.....just go with it man.

RayZorbak

Do you think they gave him an insight as to who will be coaching him?? Having no defensive coaches and picking up his commitment? Unless the kid was all HOG regardless

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Wooderson

This kid is a great prospect. He's a defensive guy for sure, but I still think he is the most gifted oline prospect I have seen out of Arkansas since Andrews.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

jcharkansas

Quote from: Bkhardicars on December 17, 2017, 06:04:12 pm
Great news! I can't believe I had not heard of him before Chad Morris got here.. I hope this is the start of good news for this week!
Me too WPS

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Was pushing this kid in September.  So glad the PTB cleaned house and got a football coach that wants to win and win big.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

opineonswine

Quote from: RayZorbak on December 17, 2017, 06:28:57 pm
Do you think they gave him an insight as to who will be coaching him?? Having no defensive coaches and picking up his commitment? Unless the kid was all HOG regardless

The defensive tackle said Morris didn't give a lot of details concerning the program's search for a defensive coordinator.

"They didn't really want to say anything about it," Ferrell said, echoing what other defensive targets said on Sunday.

jcharkansas

Quote from: opineonswine on December 17, 2017, 06:42:40 pm
The defensive tackle said Morris didn't give a lot of details concerning the program's search for a defensive coordinator.

"They didn't really want to say anything about it," Ferrell said, echoing what other defensive targets said on Sunday.
I know that doesn't mean anything, but I almost think he's got his DC, which alot of people have said also.