Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone go to the Catfish Hole tonight?

Started by colbs, December 16, 2017, 09:44:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colbs

theFlyingHog

Nah, some guys in mmqb said the fish wasn't very good so I went to the shack in DeWitt

rtr

The fish is good at both the Catfish Hole and the Shack in DeWitt. Common denominator is that they are both Arkansas Catfish.  The best anywhere in the world.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

TulsaHawg

Full house! Great atmosphere. 10 official visitors were there, plus 1 unofficial visitor.

Coach Morris, along with his wife and daughter were there. The new staff members were present as well.

Folks seemed to have a good time.

Coach hung around for a long time afterward, visiting with fans, signing autographs and posing for photos.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: TulsaHawg on December 17, 2017, 01:39:51 am
Full house! Great atmosphere. 10 official visitors were there, plus 1 unofficial visitor.

Coach Morris, along with his wife and daughter were there. The new staff members were present as well.

Folks seemed to have a good time.

Coach hung around for a long time afterward, visiting with fans, signing autographs and posing for photos.

Thanks for the update.  Lets hope the atmosphere and food will help some recruits on the fence to say yes to the Hogs next week.

HogRob

Thank you for the time and energy you pour into the program, Tulsa.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22