Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Woods talks pledge on Recruiting Thursday

Started by Richard Davenport, December 14, 2017, 10:08:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

this is going to be our star slot wr. his footwork and physicality are very good.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Rock1

Woods is a stud. I have watched him for the past 2 years, I have listened to Coach Stepp talk about him for 2 years.

I am a HS coach in Texas and know Coach Morris and Coach Stepp well, along with all Coach Traylor and coach Fry.

Ark is in GREAT hands and will see great improvement ASAP.. This staff will kill it on the recruiting trail and will OWN the relationships with kids and parents during in home visits.

Ark HS coaches will love them and do anything for them as they will be part of the program. coach Morris has a open door policy for practices and games for HS players and coaches.  ANYTIME they want to come up and visit, watch practice, or just show up on a Wed in Jan and talk football or anything, the doors will be open.

Coach Stepp's wife is from where I coach and Coach Morris was the HC here years ago.

Enjoy the ride.

Beached

Quote from: Rock1 on December 16, 2017, 05:10:08 pm
Woods is a stud. I have watched him for the past 2 years, I have listened to Coach Stepp talk about him for 2 years.

I am a HS coach in Texas and know Coach Morris and Coach Stepp well, along with all Coach Traylor and coach Fry.

Ark is in GREAT hands and will see great improvement ASAP.. This staff will kill it on the recruiting trail and will OWN the relationships with kids and parents during in home visits.

Ark HS coaches will love them and do anything for them as they will be part of the program. coach Morris has a open door policy for practices and games for HS players and coaches.  ANYTIME they want to come up and visit, watch practice, or just show up on a Wed in Jan and talk football or anything, the doors will be open.

Coach Stepp's wife is from where I coach and Coach Morris was the HC here years ago.

Enjoy the ride.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Enjoy the ride.

Thank's for posting coach, and good luck with your team. Send us a few when ya get a shot. Arkansas will embrace them and treat them well 4 ever...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Rock1

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 16, 2017, 07:54:56 pm
Thank's for posting coach, and good luck with your team. Send us a few when ya get a shot. Arkansas will embrace them and treat them well 4 ever...

Jade Ashalintubbi 2019 OL is one of our kids.

Ark was recruiting him under Brett and Morris, Stepp, Fry at SMU. 

Rock1

HogNTX

Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for posting!! Great to hear from guys on the front lines. I'm a middle school coach in the Fort Worth area and have only heard good things from the high school coaches here as well.

Pig in the Pokey

Enjoy the ride.
man , welcome!!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Rock1 on December 16, 2017, 08:40:02 pm
Jade Ashalintubbi 2019 OL is one of our kids.

Ark was recruiting him under Brett and Morris, Stepp, Fry at SMU.
kid is huge! https://247sports.com/Player/Jade-Ashalintubbi-90852