@noahjefferson_
14m14 minutes ago
More
New Top 4 ‼️‼️                                                1.Florida 🐊
2. Ole Miss 🔴🔵
3. Arkansas 🐗
4. Lousiville 🔴⚪️

https://twitter.com/noahjefferson_/status/940688784718381057

#7 DT in the nation. 100% crystal ball pick (1 total)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

davril98

I think that was Moses.
Maybe 3 Noahs to help fill the ARK.?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: davril98 on December 12, 2017, 03:22:26 pm
I think that was Moses.
Maybe 3 Noahs to help fill the ARK.?
there you go. you ruined it already. thought i had set that up well.

the ark bit is a nice touch. Kid could be called teh ark. 6'6 330.
@Slackaveli

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

SooieGeneris

I'd take him, but we are #3 on his list behind UF and OM. He already visited us right?

I don't see how that is that great for us..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

King Kong

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 12, 2017, 03:43:45 pm
I'd take him, but we are #3 on his list behind UF and OM. He already visited us right?

His big connection was his brother playing here for Bielema. So that itself hurts

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 12, 2017, 03:43:45 pm

They typically don't state an order, now FL I'd be worried about, OM not so much.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ricepig

ricepig

Quote from: King Kong on December 12, 2017, 03:55:15 pm
His big connection was his brother playing here for Bielema. So that itself hurts

Yep, I don't see him coming here, now.

HogFoo

The kid seemed like (before BB was fired)  like he was perhaps a possibility.  i see other players tweeting him,  Agim called him out as someone we needed, as well as a few other guys.  Like Gooden, etc.   i just dont know where we're gonna get all the schollies for all the players we are on now, unless, Morris plans to make room for them.  and then it falls down to the old numbers will work themselves out deal.    we'll see.   i predict a lot of the current WR's will not be there come next season.  we had a lot of dropped balls.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............