Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jaqualyn Crawford

Started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, December 06, 2017, 12:48:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Reports on Twitter just offered by coach Morris.

https://247sports.com/player/jaquayln-crawford-89741

@KingCrawford_
7m7 minutes ago

just got offered by coach morris and the university of arkansas..
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

Muskliketusk

I four see a future flip. Morris is ten times a better coach than Mike Leach Jr.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

TexasRazorback

love seeing morris getting after it already. Told yall he is a recruiter

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 06, 2017, 12:54:42 pm
I four see a future flip. Morris is ten times a better coach than Mike Leach Jr.

Oklahoma is ten times the program we are. Would be nice to see him flip. But i doubt it.

Pudgepork

Hopefully ou has 27 dbs on the roster and Crawford wants playing time

rljjr

I think it is too early to speculate since we don't have a defensive staff announced, but it's nice that coach is out there addressing that side of the ball.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Pudgepork on December 06, 2017, 02:12:20 pm
Hopefully ou has 27 dbs on the roster and Crawford wants playing time
they signed like 8 4*+ CBs last year.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

jgphillips3

Jaqualyn?  Will A-A-Ron or Dee-nice be coming?

The_Iceman

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 06, 2017, 06:55:06 pm

You done messes up!!!

okrazorback

Quote from: TexasRazorback on December 06, 2017, 01:03:25 pm

He needs to go after someone that is not already committed to OK

Uncommon

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 06, 2017, 06:52:58 pm
they signed like 8 4*+ CBs last year.
INcluding Tre Norwood from Fort Smith Northside.  Did we even bother watching his highlight tape?

netteltonhog

Being recruited as a receiver

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 06, 2017, 01:06:02 pm
Oklahoma is ten times the program we are. Would be nice to see him flip. But i doubt it.

Who DAFUK are you.!?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jgphillips3

Hawg Red

Quote from: okrazorback on December 06, 2017, 07:08:49 pm
He needs to go after someone that is not already committed to OK

Maybe he knows that pledge isn't solid....

#1 STUNNA

Muskliketusk

Either go to ChOkeU and play corner or come be a stud for an actual offense coach. Ain't gonna be a hard choice.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 07, 2017, 09:43:41 pm
Either go to ChOkeU and play corner or come be a stud for an actual offense coach. Ain't gonna be a hard choice.

Pretty sure Riley is an offensive HC. Plus OU would more likely put him at WR first then DB if that didn't work.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Hawg Red on December 07, 2017, 10:23:51 am
Maybe he knows that pledge isn't solid....
Could be, he also knows he can gauge the kid's responsiveness and determine how much effort to give from there.

The Hawg Marshal

I think CCM had a good relationship with him while he was at SMU. Crawford probably wanted to play at a P5 school so CCM is now able to offer that as well. Just a guess.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

How many more times are you going to put down my program toolbag.!?
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Hog N Bama

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 08, 2017, 10:09:02 am
I think CCM had a good relationship with him while he was at SMU. Crawford probably wanted to play at a P5 school so CCM is now able to offer that as well. Just a guess.
I like the sound of that

jackflash

like  this reported 4.3 speed

The Hawg Marshal

theFlyingHog

theFlyingHog

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?board=71.0
Go hang out over here with the other POS posters

bkjbearcat

Can't wait for CCM to get his first 4* surprise.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 08, 2017, 10:10:34 am

get out of your feelings... if you disagree at this moment then you are blind. Oklahoma is where we wanna be... right now we arent close. your program? lmao... Ive been in that razorback locker room and around former and future razorback players/ coaches more than majority on this site. Im a die hard that is also a realist. Get a grip..lol

felixfan

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 06, 2017, 06:55:06 pm

Glad i wasn't drinking coffee when i read that

Cracker

Quote from: jackflash on December 08, 2017, 11:43:01 am
like  this reported 4.3 speed

Height & Weight: 5'10" 161lbs
Nike Football Rating: 96.54
40 Yard Dash: 4.55
Shuttle: 4.33
Vertical: 35.7

Those are the Nike verified measurables.

If he was a step faster he'd be reminiscent of Michael Grant.
I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

jvanhorn

I doubt it too.  Oklahoma needs to upgrade their defense just like we do and they are recruiting from a pretty good spot in the pecking order

jvanhorn

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 08, 2017, 10:10:34 am

I didn't see him putting down the Razorbacks so much as just stating how things are at this particular time.   That is why we have made changes.

Vantage 8 dude

That's the spirit! Yep, one of the best ways to try to upgrade our program is to start out by saying something like "Gosh, Oklahoma is such a big, bad name it's obvious any kid wouldn't choose us over them". :-[ :puke: Sure the heck CCM doesn't take any page from your recruiting book.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: jvanhorn on December 08, 2017, 02:09:16 pm
I didn't see him putting down the Razorbacks so much as just stating how things are at this particular time.   That is why we have made changes.

This is Time...

This is two Time Times...

This is ten Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Times...

I don't think they're 10 times better at all...

Muskliketusk

OU just a product of playing in a bad conference. Don't win nothing out of it and'll get run outta The Rose Bowl by GA. Then Crawford flip to come play in a man's league.

Oklahawg

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 08, 2017, 05:19:03 pm
OU just a product of playing in a bad conference. Don't win nothing out of it and'll get run outta The Rose Bowl by GA. Then Crawford flip to come play in a man's league.

OU is better at more positions than is Arkansas. Their "next" is almost always better, however. And, it is hard to look at their coaching staff and say that they are inferior to too many UA coaches. We are their equal at some but not sure we out-do them anywhere. Maybe Lunney at TE.

That they would be the 3rd best team in the west, and 4th best in the SEC, if played out over an entire season tells you that UA is not THAT far off anyway. But, it doesn't take many bodies (or good coaches working with those players) to catch them, or have them fall back to the middle of the SEC. Baylor and Kansas are not one bit better than New Mexico or Coastal Carolina (I know, I know). What if those could count as conference wins in the SEC?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

PorkSoda

Quote from: TexasRazorback on December 06, 2017, 01:03:25 pm
we will see if he can get some of these guys to sign.

I'm definitely curious how well his "texas connections" pay off.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 08, 2017, 06:23:57 pm
we will see if he can get some of these guys to sign.

I'm definitely curious how well his "texas connections" pay off.

More than likely, it will pay off better than it has in the previous 5 years.

Bielema was more in to Florida and Midwest recruiting than Texas (we only have 15 kids from Texas on the roster at this time). If you look at the 2014 class, Cole Hedlund was the only signee from Texas that we brought in.

Here is a good assessment:

"The state of Arkansas features 24 players rated as a three-star or better in the 2018 class. Alabama, not even the most prospect-dense state, has 71 in the 247Sports Composite. But Texas, as it does yearly, dwarfs both states with 318 such prospects."

The Lone Star State is mostly home to high-flying spread attacks, a system in Texas that Morris had a part in popularizing. And while Arkansas will never truly compete with Texas and Texas A&M for top prospects in their home state, there are plenty of other talented players to go around. East Texas, particularly, is a gold mine of underrated small-town athletes that Arkansas can target close to home.

Texas can't be the only supplementary place Arkansas focuses on in recruiting. But it can be a critical piece of the team's efforts.

Bielema too often left the Lone Star State untapped during his tenure.
This is my non-signature signature.

jackflash

I think Lou Holtz once said if he could get his share of Texas players from second 100 players he could win games. Or something like that forgot how exactly stated  it.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Uncommon on December 06, 2017, 07:10:04 pm
INcluding Tre Norwood from Fort Smith Northside.  Did we even bother watching his highlight tape?
probably not.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli