Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 08:07:40 pm

Letter to Bret

Started by RedRazorHog, November 20, 2017, 03:37:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRazorHog

Just watched the presser.  To hear Brett talking about all the programs coming back up after a down year, and what's coming back and so forth, well it just bothers me to hear him say he should come back.  Sorry for the long post, but I needed some therapy so I wrote much of it out here.  So here is what I would say to him:

Bret,

Why you think you should come back is appalling to me.  I've heard you things "what it was like when we got here" or "what we've had to clean up" or "we've had these injuries" or "what they did at Mississippi State or Notre Dame or Michigan State" and I have to ask you "what have you really done"?

You hitched your wagon to the Allen boys at QB.  You made that decision to start them and live and die with them.  You could have made different decisions there.  In an act of desperation, you even switched your core this year by going to a QB that runs and operates primarily from the gun.  You could say that shows you are adapting, but it could also show that you just don't know what to do.  You have had a couple of other solid athletes that could have played from the gun or run, but you refused to play them.  Duwop comes to mind. 

You claimed that you would build a road grader offensive line, but the Arkansas Line was terrible by most all accounts over the past few years.  I can remember seeing Brandon Allen trying to play against Missouri a few years ago and the guy looked as frail as Abe Vigoda out there, because he had been beaten down with bad line play.  We all saw the graphic about Austin Allen being hit more than any quarterback in all of college football.  More importantly, he was hit that much by SEC level defenses.  I think you can check the NFL rosters and see that the most linebackers and d-line personnel come from the SEC. 

We've had great athletes that could have been great college players, but you refused to play them because you like to play "your guys".  Think of some of the speed we could have played and used.  Even Nick Saban realized long ago that he needed to put more speed on the field.  This year we saw glimpses of capability of highly touted, highly successful athletes that have sat on your roster and gotten no reps – think of Will Gragg and TJ Hammonds.  You continually trot out your guys who are NOT the best athletes.  Slow tight ends, tight ends that run end-zone routes out of bounds, or completely wiff on their assignments leading to disastrous consequences.

You threw a kid under the bus for missing field goals that would not have won a game.  You had a spring and fall camp to find the right kicker, and you did not do that until after throwing a person that actually tried – under the bus.  Character from the Head Coach is what will teach the team, yet you take credit for things that finally happen versus what should have happened.  TJ Hammonds had an awesome game, then he's had basically 7 touches since.  Gragg and Martin are two examples of studs that you don't make sure are involved in the game.  As the Head Coach you should make sure that YOUR Coordinators are ensuring that THE players with success should be "game-planned" into the game plan.  Watch Saban, he makes sure that his studs are in the game.

How many coaches have you hired and how many have left.  How many of the ones that left have gone to resurrect their success after leaving and how many did you not fire that you should have?  Why do you keep coaches that cannot perform.  Why would you have coaches that are poor examples for the young men that you are supposed to be making "uncommon".   Pittman, Cheney, Smith, Chaney, Ash, Partridge, Shannon, Johnson, Segrest are a few names that come to mind.  Maybe we see the Anderson's and Scott's come over because your reputation at both Wisconsin and Arkansas precedes you.

Your obsession with walk-ons is admirable but there is a reason they are walk-ons.  When you start a true freshman over a highly touted, 4-star player that you recruited – either your talent assessment is poor by selecting the 4-star or your talent assessment is flawed because you are playing a walk-on over someone that had 30 offers by programs rated ahead of Arkansas.

Your game management is reprehensible.  How many times have you lost a game that you were leading in the first half?  What adjustments did you ever make in the second half to win a game?  How many times have you been blown out in the second half?  What is your success rate in managing 4th downs?  Are you overruling your offensive coordinator?  In some press conferences you say "I made the call to...." and in some press conferences you say "...he told me we needed to..."  Give me 5 examples of an adjustment you made against an SEC or Power 5 school that you made that led to a turn around that resulted in a win.

You're sloppy.  You're The Head Coach of a Major Division One, SEC Conference Football program yet you parade around in flip flops, shirts that look like parachutes, unshaven, overweight and overall not professional.  This might be part of the discipline that is lacking in the program.  The Bret Bielema show is a joke, done on the field immediately after the loss, no preparation whatsoever, no breakdown of something the team is trying to do, no explanation of a strategy, just you giving a press-conference-like set of comments.  Broyles, Hatfield, Nutt and Petrino all prepared and broke down things the other team was trying to do, or things the team was trying to do, and two things happened as a result:  (1)  Fans felt like they knew what they were talking about.  They were more often blown away with the level of detail and it reaffirmed that those Head Ball Coaches knew what they doing (2)  Recruits saw that kind of coaching and were inspired and awed by knowledge.  High school studs are studs because they are athletes that want to win.  They all know that at the SEC level there are an immense amount of athletes and that the difference in winning and losing is the coaching.  They watch your show and go "wow, don't know what to think".  The other thing is that you think people don't see around town...think about this... because you're pretty visible in a pretty small town. 

No Bret, I don't think you've earned the right to come back another year.  We don't think that playing favorites, an SEC team with 10 Fayetteville kids on their roster (I bet that no other SEC team has so many players from the same high school on their roster), who makes the same coaching mistakes you make and has such a losing record against true Power 5 teams deserves a spot leading the Arkansas Razorbacks.  You have set this program backwards.  Please take this all as input, if you do take it, and course correct – you can be a better coach, but if you go unchanged, I'm afraid you will continue to fail.
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

Busta_Nutt

jst01

Most people would stop reading a letter addressed to them if you couldn't spell their name correctly.  It would be like getting a piece of mail from the Insurance agency down the road that had your first name spelled wrong...immediately tossed in trash.

jcbville

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: RedRazorHog on November 20, 2017, 03:37:56 pm
Just watched the presser.  To hear Brett talking about all the programs coming back up after a down year, and what's coming back and so forth, well it just bothers me to hear him say he should come back.  Sorry for the long post, but I needed some therapy so I wrote much of it out here.  So here is what I would say to him:

Bret,

Why you think you should come back is appalling to me.  I've heard you things "what it was like when we got here" or "what we've had to clean up" or "we've had these injuries" or "what they did at Mississippi State or Notre Dame or Michigan State" and I have to ask you "what have you really done"?

You hitched your wagon to the Allen boys at QB.  You made that decision to start them and live and die with them.  You could have made different decisions there.  In an act of desperation, you even switched your core this year by going to a QB that runs and operates primarily from the gun.  You could say that shows you are adapting, but it could also show that you just don't know what to do.  You have had a couple of other solid athletes that could have played from the gun or run, but you refused to play them.  Duwop comes to mind. 

You claimed that you would build a road grader offensive line, but the Arkansas Line was terrible by most all accounts over the past few years.  I can remember seeing Brandon Allen trying to play against Missouri a few years ago and the guy looked as frail as Abe Vigoda out there, because he had been beaten down with bad line play.  We all saw the graphic about Austin Allen being hit more than any quarterback in all of college football.  More importantly, he was hit that much by SEC level defenses.  I think you can check the NFL rosters and see that the most linebackers and d-line personnel come from the SEC. 

We've had great athletes that could have been great college players, but you refused to play them because you like to play "your guys".  Think of some of the speed we could have played and used.  Even Nick Saban realized long ago that he needed to put more speed on the field.  This year we saw glimpses of capability of highly touted, highly successful athletes that have sat on your roster and gotten no reps – think of Will Gragg and TJ Hammonds.  You continually trot out your guys who are NOT the best athletes.  Slow tight ends, tight ends that run end-zone routes out of bounds, or completely wiff on their assignments leading to disastrous consequences.

You threw a kid under the bus for missing field goals that would not have won a game.  You had a spring and fall camp to find the right kicker, and you did not do that until after throwing a person that actually tried – under the bus.  Character from the Head Coach is what will teach the team, yet you take credit for things that finally happen versus what should have happened.  TJ Hammonds had an awesome game, then he's had basically 7 touches since.  Gragg and Martin are two examples of studs that you don't make sure are involved in the game.  As the Head Coach you should make sure that YOUR Coordinators are ensuring that THE players with success should be "game-planned" into the game plan.  Watch Saban, he makes sure that his studs are in the game.

How many coaches have you hired and how many have left.  How many of the ones that left have gone to resurrect their success after leaving and how many did you not fire that you should have?  Why do you keep coaches that cannot perform.  Why would you have coaches that are poor examples for the young men that you are supposed to be making "uncommon".   Pittman, Cheney, Smith, Chaney, Ash, Partridge, Shannon, Johnson, Segrest are a few names that come to mind.  Maybe we see the Anderson's and Scott's come over because your reputation at both Wisconsin and Arkansas precedes you.

Your obsession with walk-ons is admirable but there is a reason they are walk-ons.  When you start a true freshman over a highly touted, 4-star player that you recruited – either your talent assessment is poor by selecting the 4-star or your talent assessment is flawed because you are playing a walk-on over someone that had 30 offers by programs rated ahead of Arkansas.

Your game management is reprehensible.  How many times have you lost a game that you were leading in the first half?  What adjustments did you ever make in the second half to win a game?  How many times have you been blown out in the second half?  What is your success rate in managing 4th downs?  Are you overruling your offensive coordinator?  In some press conferences you say "I made the call to...." and in some press conferences you say "...he told me we needed to..."  Give me 5 examples of an adjustment you made against an SEC or Power 5 school that you made that led to a turn around that resulted in a win.

You're sloppy.  You're The Head Coach of a Major Division One, SEC Conference Football program yet you parade around in flip flops, shirts that look like parachutes, unshaven, overweight and overall not professional.  This might be part of the discipline that is lacking in the program.  The Bret Bielema show is a joke, done on the field immediately after the loss, no preparation whatsoever, no breakdown of something the team is trying to do, no explanation of a strategy, just you giving a press-conference-like set of comments.  Broyles, Hatfield, Nutt and Petrino all prepared and broke down things the other team was trying to do, or things the team was trying to do, and two things happened as a result:  (1)  Fans felt like they knew what they were talking about.  They were more often blown away with the level of detail and it reaffirmed that those Head Ball Coaches knew what they doing (2)  Recruits saw that kind of coaching and were inspired and awed by knowledge.  High school studs are studs because they are athletes that want to win.  They all know that at the SEC level there are an immense amount of athletes and that the difference in winning and losing is the coaching.  They watch your show and go "wow, don't know what to think".  The other thing is that you think people don't see around town...think about this... because you're pretty visible in a pretty small town. 

No Bret, I don't think you've earned the right to come back another year.  We don't think that playing favorites, an SEC team with 10 Fayetteville kids on their roster (I bet that no other SEC team has so many players from the same high school on their roster), who makes the same coaching mistakes you make and has such a losing record against true Power 5 teams deserves a spot leading the Arkansas Razorbacks.  You have set this program backwards.  Please take this all as input, if you do take it, and course correct – you can be a better coach, but if you go unchanged, I'm afraid you will continue to fail.

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Piggage

He knows he's gone. At this point he's just an actor playing a role. No need to take his words at face value and give counterpoints.

RedRazorHog

Quote from: Piggage on November 20, 2017, 03:50:20 pm
He knows he's gone. At this point he's just an actor playing a role. No need to take his words at face value and give counterpoints.

It is therapeutic though!

--Knute Rockne

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

woo.pig

He tried, but failed. He's a good guy. I sure nobody hates his failure more than him. His ego/pride has taken a hit. Would not be surprised to see him go from here and be successful.

Unfortunately for him it's time to move on.

hehawg

recap of every post in the last month
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Sed76

You should hand write it out and send it to him since he loves hand written notes.

The OTR

I love these hot headed diatribes to the coaches or people who will never read them. 

This place is almost unbearable at this point and yet I can't keep reading garbage like this.

I don't know or particularly care who the next coach is but I do hope we hire someone with a name we can all spell...first and last name. CBB was a double whammy.  Gus is easy enough.  Malzahn would be spelled wrong half the time on here. 

cjack

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 20, 2017, 04:23:38 pm
I love these hot headed diatribes to the coaches or people who will never read them. 

This place is almost unbearable at this point and yet I can't keep reading garbage like this.

I don't know or particularly care who the next coach is but I do hope we hire someone with a name we can all spell...first and last name. CBB was a double whammy.  Gus is easy enough.  Malzahn would be spelled wrong half the time on here. 

I would've thought garbage and pro wrestling fit well together.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

PorkRinds

BearsBisonsBoars

RedRazorHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 20, 2017, 04:27:15 pm
TLDNR.
I'll alert the media that it was too long for you to read

--Knute Rockne

Oklahawg

He should send it to Jimmy Sexton. That ought to be worth another half-million a year to put up with the #4 (with a bullet, might be higher now) lunatic fanbase in the country.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Seebs

Write a letter yourself and read it to yourself in the mirror.  Now headbutt the mirror. Now headbutt the floor.

Now you know how people feel after reading your post.

Love,
Brettttt
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Razorbackers

This is one of those letters you're supposed to write but not send or let anyone else see.

Athog

Bret,

LOL .. why don't you just go tell him that to his face?? That way you go know he got the message and know you sent it. Would you be willing to do that?
Beats wasting all the time on here where you get much attention but know he never sees it!

Poker_hog

Quote from: Piggage on November 20, 2017, 03:50:20 pm

Yep.  He's got to go through the motions so that he is not fired with cause and forfeit his buyout.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

HF#1

Print it off and send it fella. You do YOU
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

East Clintwood

Hear, here.

Speiling isf impotent!
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Sundog

Very nice summary; and spot on!

👍 OP

HeyHogs

I just the love the passion to take the time and write a letter to someone when you know deep down..

1. They will not see it and will not read it.
2. The target of the letter does not listen to or respect your opinion.

At this point how mean do people have to be with this man?

arkansasbred

Quote from: Seebs on November 20, 2017, 04:43:35 pm
Write a letter yourself and read it to yourself in the mirror.  Now headbutt the mirror. Now headbutt the floor.

Now you know how people feel after reading your post.

Love,
Brettttt
Agreed.

trippigs

carolinahogger

Agreed, except I didn't read it.  OP, if you want to send a letter to Bielema why not use the USPS?

The OTR

Red razor just shoved all his chips to the center of the table with this post.  Honestly I've never noticed anything he's ever written before.  In fact that's the case for most folks on here. Less than 20 posters here catch my attention whatsoever.  Most I don't even know who they are. 

But now this guy razor...let's just say I'm keeping a eye peeled on him for a while.  I like anyone who blows his stack like this and misspells Bret's name first rattle out of the cage.  In fact that is what hogville is all about.

Dark Helmet Hog

Just drive by his house, stick your head out the window and yell you suck.

TNRazorbacker

You could have just written, Dear Brett, I'm clinically insane and have a ton of time on my hands. Same message, much easier to read.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Athog on November 20, 2017, 04:47:52 pm
LOL .. why don't you just go tell him that to his face?? That way you go know he got the message and know you sent it. Would you be willing to do that?
Beats wasting all the time on here where you get much attention but know he never sees it!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Seebs

I wrote a Letter to Bret:

Bret,

It didn't work out. You have more money than I ever will. take a few years off and enjoy that baby and do your level best to make about five more. Find a job you will enjoy.

We will finish behind Saban with or without you. Enjoy being affluent.

Regards,

Just a fan

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

The internet trifecta
(1) Spelling error of topic subject
(2) TLDR
(3) Drivel

Nice

buldozer

Just watched the presser.  To hear Brett talking about all the programs coming back up after a down year, and what's coming back and so forth
I watched it also..... I think he has stopped drinking and started smoking something

Peter Porker

When the idea first popped into your head to post a "Letter to Bret", or as you were typing the letter, or when you decided to post, did the thought that this is really dumb ever cross your mind?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

The OTR

Quote from: Peter Porker on November 21, 2017, 06:14:32 am
When the idea first popped into your head to post a "Letter to Bret", or as you were typing the letter, or when you decided to post, did the thought that this is really dumb ever cross your mind?

Come on now...he had me at hitching your wagon to the Allen boys at QB.

3kgthog

You could just show up at his house and hang out by the gate. When the cops arrive tell them you thought you'd be nice and help him pack.

Snouty

Bret,

Why you think you should come back is appalling to me.  I’ve heard you things “what it was like when we got here” or “what we’ve had to clean up” or “we’ve had these injuries” or “what they did at Mississippi State or Notre Dame or Michigan State” and I have to ask you “what have you really done”?

You hitched your wagon to the Allen boys at QB.  You made that decision to start them and live and die with them.  You could have made different decisions there.  In an act of desperation, you even switched your core this year by going to a QB that runs and operates primarily from the gun.  You could say that shows you are adapting, but it could also show that you just don’t know what to do.  You have had a couple of other solid athletes that could have played from the gun or run, but you refused to play them.  Duwop comes to mind. 

We’ve had great athletes that could have been great college players, but you refused to play them because you like to play “your guys”.  Think of some of the speed we could have played and used.  Even Nick Saban realized long ago that he needed to put more speed on the field.  This year we saw glimpses of capability of highly touted, highly successful athletes that have sat on your roster and gotten no reps – think of Will Gragg and TJ Hammonds.  You continually trot out your guys who are NOT the best athletes.  Slow tight ends, tight ends that run end-zone routes out of bounds, or completely wiff on their assignments leading to disastrous consequences.

You threw a kid under the bus for missing field goals that would not have won a game.  You had a spring and fall camp to find the right kicker, and you did not do that until after throwing a person that actually tried – under the bus.  Character from the Head Coach is what will teach the team, yet you take credit for things that finally happen versus what should have happened.  TJ Hammonds had an awesome game, then he’s had basically 7 touches since.  Gragg and Martin are two examples of studs that you don’t make sure are involved in the game.  As the Head Coach you should make sure that YOUR Coordinators are ensuring that THE players with success should be “game-planned” into the game plan.  Watch Saban, he makes sure that his studs are in the game.

How many coaches have you hired and how many have left.  How many of the ones that left have gone to resurrect their success after leaving and how many did you not fire that you should have?  Why do you keep coaches that cannot perform.  Why would you have coaches that are poor examples for the young men that you are supposed to be making “uncommon”.   Pittman, Cheney, Smith, Chaney, Ash, Partridge, Shannon, Johnson, Segrest are a few names that come to mind.  Maybe we see the Anderson’s and Scott’s come over because your reputation at both Wisconsin and Arkansas precedes you.

Your game management is reprehensible.  How many times have you lost a game that you were leading in the first half?  What adjustments did you ever make in the second half to win a game?  How many times have you been blown out in the second half?  What is your success rate in managing 4th downs?  Are you overruling your offensive coordinator?  In some press conferences you say “I made the call to….” and in some press conferences you say “…he told me we needed to…”  Give me 5 examples of an adjustment you made against an SEC or Power 5 school that you made that led to a turn around that resulted in a win.

You’re sloppy.  You’re The Head Coach of a Major Division One, SEC Conference Football program yet you parade around in flip flops, shirts that look like parachutes, unshaven, overweight and overall not professional.  This might be part of the discipline that is lacking in the program.  The Bret Bielema show is a joke, done on the field immediately after the loss, no preparation whatsoever, no breakdown of something the team is trying to do, no explanation of a strategy, just you giving a press-conference-like set of comments.  Broyles, Hatfield, Nutt and Petrino all prepared and broke down things the other team was trying to do, or things the team was trying to do, and two things happened as a result:  (1)  Fans felt like they knew what they were talking about.  They were more often blown away with the level of detail and it reaffirmed that those Head Ball Coaches knew what they doing (2)  Recruits saw that kind of coaching and were inspired and awed by knowledge.  High school studs are studs because they are athletes that want to win.  They all know that at the SEC level there are an immense amount of athletes and that the difference in winning and losing is the coaching.  They watch your show and go “wow, don’t know what to think”.  The other thing is that you think people don’t see around town…think about this… because you’re pretty visible in a pretty small town. 

No Bret, I don’t think you’ve earned the right to come back another year.  We don’t think that playing favorites, an SEC team with 10 Fayetteville kids on their roster (I bet that no other SEC team has so many players from the same high school on their roster), who makes the same coaching mistakes you make and has such a losing record against true Power 5 teams deserves a spot leading the Arkansas Razorbacks.  You have set this program backwards.  Please take this all as input, if you do take it, and course correct – you can be a better coach, but if you go unchanged, I’m afraid you will continue to fail.

May you should have written the letter, kept it overnight, and torn it up the next day. 

hogginbama

Quote from: Peter Porker on November 21, 2017, 06:14:32 am

Naw, I am sure that thought never crossed his mind. He was yelling "honey, thanks for getting me this new flip phone through straight talk at Walmart. I can show them bastages on Hogville that I am an internet tough guy. Ain't you proud of me?".
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

King Kong

The Allens weren't his problem.

Hogimus Prime

After reading that I hope CBB comes back as the head coach of the Razorbacks

RagingHawgOn

Jimbob111

Quote from: woo.pig on November 20, 2017, 04:11:13 pm
He tried, but failed. He's a good guy. I sure nobody hates his failure more than him. His ego/pride has taken a hit. Would not be surprised to see him go from here and be successful.

Unfortunately for him it's time to move on.

I still don't get why everyone thinks he's a "good guy"...he's a blowhard [CENSORED] who can't back up his mouth...
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

pigz

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 21, 2017, 08:34:51 am
I still don't get why everyone thinks he's a "good guy"...he's a blowhard [CENSORED] who can't back up his mouth...

How do you really feel?

wonderboys

Seebs

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 21, 2017, 08:34:51 am

You seem like a nice guy too. Hogville kind of nice.

Wildhog

The dude's gone.  He's not coming back.  No need for walls of text.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

pigz

Quote from: Wildhog on November 21, 2017, 08:39:48 am
The dude's gone.  He's not coming back.  No need for walls of text.