Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tommy Tuberville for AD?

Started by hobhog, November 20, 2017, 12:02:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

Would not surprise me. Keep hearing his name whispered about.

NuttinItUp

For opening the 100th thread on this subject, you win a free toaster!

247Hog

You keep hearing it whispered on Hogville. Doesn't mean it'll happen.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

sickboy

Tubercille. The ultimate imbecile version of Tommy Tuberville.

hobhog

Quote from: sickboy on November 20, 2017, 12:04:19 pm
Tubercille. The ultimate imbecile version of Tommy Tuberville.

Weird spell check correction no doubt.

OnYourToes

He did an interview on the Paul Finebaum show on Friday, and it sounded like he was in "interview mode".
Paul was non-committal on exactly where an AD position would be open, but said something like "If an AD spot opened upin the SEC, what are some things they will be looking for to fill that spot."

TT responded with what some have noted on here, "know  the south" "be a football guy".  He said the AD needs to have a feel for the trustees and really work to make certain people happy. 

He said some things about finding a HC.   He said it's not about a scheme, but a system.  He said that HC needs to have a system in place and have great assistants around him to carry out that system.  He said, as it relates to a scheme, "coaches can't out X and O the other coach, they have to out recruit the other coaches."  He said coaches that aren't successful try to our X and O the other coaches in this league with a scheme. 

It all sounded like he was  either interviewing for an AD job, or a few AD jobs; or that he was already in an AD mode, possibly having just agreed to a deal.  It was a definite change in his wording  and demeanor. 

Just interesting.
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

MultipleScoreGasms

farmhawg

Quote from: hobhog on November 20, 2017, 12:02:06 pm
Would not surprise me. Keep hearing his name whispered about.
brilliant!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!