Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norrell White (sic) (Ole Miss lean)

Started by Snout team, December 17, 2023, 11:38:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snout team

Decommitted from OM.  I wonder if they needed the schollie for a TP guy.  I have no idea if Pittman would take him back.  I wouldn't.

But if Crutchfield goes to Missouri they may consider it.

Of course if we only want guys who want to be here that would rule him out.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Valleyhog10

December 17, 2023, 11:47:18 pm #1 Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 10:17:59 am by Valleyhog10
Wrong section.

Snout team

What in Sam Hill does that have to do with NW?
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

RedJohn

Quote from: Snout team on December 17, 2023, 11:51:17 pmWhat in Sam Hill does that have to do with NW?
Perhaps Valley has inside info that NW didn't want to be on the same team with them.  That's the best I can come up with at 1:00 am...

hawgmasta

I mean, you should never turn down talent. Norrell White has some skills and I think either BP could turn into a weapon or TWill could convert him into a very solid DB.

codeHog

I thought he had legal problems

rufus

Quote from: codeHog on December 18, 2023, 07:07:55 amI thought he had legal problems

sounds like maturity problems

PorkBilly

Noreel wants to play WR. Woodson recruited him as a DB. Lane trolled it. Evidently Lane likes another WR. They also just got commitment from TAM QB from Hattiesburg. Also, Ocean Springs is LSU property.

#1 STUNNA

crystal ball to Arkansas

MFG

Looks like he signed with OM

InvictaHOG

Quote from: MFG on December 20, 2023, 11:13:59 amLooks like he signed with OM

Yeah, 247 at least saying so

InvictaHOG

Now it seems like Ole Miss tweeted that he signed (likely triggering the 247 update) but now has retracted the tweet. Lol

CDBHawg

Love a good bidding war.

#1 STUNNA

signing somewhere at 2

Snout team

#1 STUNNA

CowHog32

So an Ole Miss insider put our a CB for Arkansas at 10:30 this morning but 247 shows he has already signed w/ Ole Miss.. then he put out a tweek that he will sign NLI at 2 today.. so confusing.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: CowHog32 on December 20, 2023, 12:20:20 pmSo an Ole Miss insider put our a CB for Arkansas at 10:30 this morning but 247 shows he has already signed w/ Ole Miss.. then he put out a tweek that he will sign NLI at 2 today.. so confusing.

Earlier Rivals showed that he signed with Arkansas but its since been removed.

CowHog32

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 20, 2023, 12:22:42 pmEarlier Rivals showed that he signed with Arkansas but its since been removed.
Lol even better.. love signing day drama!! So maybe we do have a chance still

everybody loves bacon

Now rivals has him signed to ole miss but I don't see that he has signed on other publications

InvictaHOG

Quote from: everybody loves bacon on December 20, 2023, 12:41:54 pmNow rivals has him signed to ole miss but I don't see that he has signed on other publications

Ole Miss tweeted that he signed and then took it down. I assume he signed but wanted to make it official on his own terms at 2PM but maybe Ole Miss twitter was just wrong.

1highhog

The only issue I have with the Recruiting Forum is this, once a kid chooses another College, I don't care if he's an Arkansas kid or what, if he's not committing to the Razorbacks, then why not trash the thread?  Crutchfield went to Mizzou, so good for them, trash it!  The Recruiting Forum should be for those players who are looking to play here, not leave. 

P.S. My Hogville monthly check is in the mail Lanny, just blowing off steam.

everybody loves bacon

Quote from: 1highhog on December 20, 2023, 12:51:58 pmThe only issue I have with the Recruiting Forum is this, once a kid chooses another College, I don't care if he's an Arkansas kid or what, if he's not committing to the Razorbacks, then why not trash the thread?  Crutchfield went to Mizzou, so good for them, trash it!  The Recruiting Forum should be for those players who are looking to play here, not leave. 

P.S. My Hogville monthly check is in the mail Lanny, just blowing off steam.

So you know he for sure did sign with miss?

jjdlc

I remember an old story about some kid sending NLIs to all the schools recruiting him, acting like he signed, but then writing random stuff on each NLI instead of signing it.  Maybe this is a rerun.

#1 STUNNA

Pittman has a press conference at the same time as his signing.. seems like he is all ole miss

RazorbackRal

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 20, 2023, 02:00:33 pmPittman has a press conference at the same time as his signing.. seems like he is all ole miss

Any word on Shaw?

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Td0488 on December 20, 2023, 02:03:51 pmAny word on Shaw?
Signing at All star game next month supposedly

stronguard

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

RazorbackRal

Kenny Hawgins

Sounds like a head case. May have dodged a bullet
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

jbcarol

Lane Kiffin@Lane_Kiffin

Another great WR joining us in the Sip! Welcome @NoreelWhite_ #StayInTheSip

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

@NoreelWhite_) / X

X · NoreelWhite_

noreel white from twitter.com
I have finally realized, that my biggest adversary is me and has always been me! Speaking life into my dreams with a dominant mindset!!! Me Vs Myself!!! # ...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

ICYMI: Ole Miss WR Noreel White Arrested, Given Two Charges Over Weekend - Report
Ole Miss Rebels freshman wide receiver Noreel White was arrested over the weekend, per reports.

QuoteOle Miss Rebels wide receiver Noreel White was reportedly arrested over the weekend, being taken into custody by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and given two separate charges, per 247Sports.

According to the report (which cites Mississippi.arrests.org), the 18-year-old White was taken in on charges of reckless driving and simple possession of marijuana.

White is an early enrollee at Ole Miss this spring, and he signed with the Rebels on Dec. 20 as a part of the team's Early Signing Day haul. He spent his prep days at St. Martin.

tophawg19

Well he said his biggest enemy was himself . proved himself right. Thank goodness he is their problem. On another note, Myles Slusher has entered the Portal from Colorado
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins