Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many of you remember Leonard's Losers?

Started by Lake City Hog, July 10, 2012, 09:45:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake City Hog

This guy was a prognosticator that always picked the losers of each game. Well I am about to do the same thing with our coaching choices.

Peterson: Anyone remember Dirk Koetter or Dan Hawkins? Both were successful Boise coaches that went on to bigger and better things and basically failed.

Mike London: During his best D1 season he lost to Southern Mississippi at home, NC State at home, he beat William & Mary, Idaho, Duke and Indiana. In fairness he did beat a pretty good Ga. Tech, FSU and a fair Miami. But, he got murdered by Vir. Tech(38-0) and ripped by Auburn(43-24) in the Bowl game.

Garrick McGee: Too green to run a program of this stature.

Kirby Smart: I really cannot comment on his defensive prowess because Saban is the man on defense for Alabama. Not willing to take a chance that maybe something rubbed off on him.

Sarkesian: He is a West Coast guy with no connections to the Southeast. He is 19-19 at Washington and hasn't beat any of the "big boys" in that league except for USC while they were down a little. I simply cannot imagine him competing with Saban and Miles.

DIaz: He has never been the HC at any level, only been coaching since 2002(GA before then). Not nearly enough experience.

I will stick around a while so that I can take my lumps.