Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kansas St in Kaufman tickets

Started by Supermark101, March 20, 2017, 03:08:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermark101

Here is the link to get tickets the Kansas St/Arkansas game in Kansas City. It wasn't the easiest thing to find so I thought I'd post it for those who might have trouble finding it.

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/MLBEventInfo?pid=8399481&agency=RYLSB2B_20

factchecker

THANK YOU!

Edit:  They don't have a place to select Arkansas tickets.  I don't know if they haven't released them or if we already sold out.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: factchecker on March 20, 2017, 04:28:59 pm
THANK YOU!

Edit:  They don't have a place to select Arkansas tickets.  I don't know if they haven't released them or if we already sold out.

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 20, 2017, 09:07:27 pm

I hope you didn't use a permanent marker when you circled that on your computer screen.

factchecker

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 20, 2017, 09:07:27 pm

Maybe I'm not seeing what you are seeing but the selection drop down says:

Sngl-College Game K-State - Adult

If I'm correct you are selecting to buy on the Kansas State side (1st base).

Do you see a drop down for Arkansas?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ricepig

Quote from: factchecker on March 20, 2017, 09:34:36 pm

Maybe I'm not seeing what you are seeing but the selection drop down says:

Sngl-College Game K-State - Adult

If I'm correct you are selecting to buy on the Kansas State side (1st base).

Do you see a drop down for Arkansas?

Does it even list section, row, or seat number?? Looks like it's general admission from my take on it.

factchecker

Quote from: ricepig on March 20, 2017, 09:39:00 pm
Does it even list section, row, or seat number?? Looks like it's general admission from my take on it.

It looks like that might be the case.  I rather pick my seat if I could.  Maybe there will be some on the secondary market.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Supermark101

Quote from: factchecker on March 20, 2017, 04:28:59 pm
THANK YOU!

There will be no tickets sold for Arkansas seats

"The Razorback Ticket Center does not receive an allotment of tickets for regular season away games. Please contact the host school for ticket availability"

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/sport/m-basebl/tickets/

It doesn't even look like KSU is selling the tickets. It looks like they are being sold by the Royals. The link I posted is all that is for sale and it looks like everything everything is General Admission.  When you get there you just sit on the 3rd base side. I really don't expect a lot of people to be there, so getting a good seat shouldn't be hard. If you're unsure call the Royals ticket office.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: factchecker on March 20, 2017, 09:52:29 pm
It looks like that might be the case.  I rather pick my seat if I could.  Maybe there will be some on the secondary market.

Make sure you aren't on the big screen when you start picking your seat, that's embarrassing for the rest of us. Now picking your nose on the other hand, is perfectly acceptable.  ;)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

factchecker

Quote from: Supermark101 on March 21, 2017, 01:10:49 pm
There will be no tickets sold for Arkansas seats

"The Razorback Ticket Center does not receive an allotment of tickets for regular season away games. Please contact the host school for ticket availability"

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/sport/m-basebl/tickets/

It doesn't even look like KSU is selling the tickets. It looks like they are being sold by the Royals. The link I posted is all that is for sale and it looks like everything everything is General Admission.  When you get there you just sit on the 3rd base side. I really don't expect a lot of people to be there, so getting a good seat shouldn't be hard. If you're unsure call the Royals ticket office.

Thanks for the info.  I was confused but that makes more sense.  It won't be a sell out so there is no need to have priority seating etc.

Quote from: woodrow hog call on March 21, 2017, 04:27:29 pm
Make sure you aren't on the big screen when you start picking your seat, that's embarrassing for the rest of us. Now picking your nose on the other hand, is perfectly acceptable.  ;)

I'm no meechegan man:

;)

AND I'm not a soccer coach:

:puke:
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on March 20, 2017, 09:26:06 pm
I hope you didn't use a permanent marker when you circled that on your computer screen.

Naw....It was erasable. 😉
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

k.c.hawg

My son went to the stadium and picked ours up. The best I could understand they have a couple of sections behind home plate that are reserved in the Royals Diamond Club area. We got Section 126 just to 3B side of home plate for $15. It appears that maybe 126,127,128 and 129 might be the $15 reserved, everything else general admission.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.