Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 19 THREAD: Arkansas (14-4, 0-0 SEC) vs Mississippi State (12-6, 0-0 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 17, 2017, 07:09:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ HOG

Runner was caught in a pickle had Williams let Biggers take the throw from Span on the pick-off play.

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

Pilkington back out

Arledge  0-1, 0-2, 1-2, Ks swinging again. One out
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Cornfed Pig

Wow, Pilkington must be something to get Arledge three times.  Also, he's up to 115 pitches...

Maddhog

Cornfed Pig

Cornfed Pig

CJ HOG

Quote from: Cornfed Pig on March 17, 2017, 09:06:31 pm
11 Ks for Pilkington
He's no slouch it appears. I hope we touched him up enough to get outta here with a W.

Maddhog

Bonfield  -  0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, Ks to end the 8th.   This Pilkington kid has thrown over 120 pitches.

Cornfed Pig

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Maddhog on March 17, 2017, 09:09:19 pm
Bonfield  -  0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, Ks to end the 8th.   This Pilkington kid has thrown over 120 pitches.

That is too many for a college kid.  Call me crazy, but that bothers me to put that much on a young pitcher.
Retired Radio Host

Razorbacks#1

1               Top 9th                      3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | R  | H   | E  |LOB
MST     1| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |  1  |  4  | 0  | 3 
ARK     2| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 |    |  3  |  4  | 0  | 3 
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Pinch hitter in for MSU and DVH will get Chadwick in to pitch.

Get 'em Cannon.

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on March 17, 2017, 09:10:27 pm
That is too many for a college kid.  Call me crazy, but that bothers me to put that much on a young pitcher.

I'm surprised - the guy is a projected 1st rounder according to the announcers, and this is the first Friday of SEC play, on what looks like a fairly cold night. 

PigWig

To the MSU fan claiming Wes Johnson was responsible for all your TJ surgeries, maybe throwing kids 130 pitches deep in March is the real problem.

Maddhog

Maddhog

CJ HOG

Maddhog

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: PigWig on March 17, 2017, 09:12:03 pm
To the MSU fan claiming Wes Johnson was responsible for all your TJ surgeries, maybe throwing kids 130 pitches deep in March is the real problem.

bingo

tennesseehogwild

Maddhog

Quote from: PigWig on March 17, 2017, 09:12:03 pm

Bingo.

PigWig

Razorbacks#1

1               FINAL                      3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | R  | H   | E  |LOB
MST     1| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  1  |  4  | 0  | 3 
ARK     2| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | x |  3  |  4  | 0  | 3 
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

CJ HOG

WPS! Great win Hogs! Looks like we might have found a closer in Chadwick.

Great job on pbp as well. Thank you.

Cornfed Pig

Thank ya for the pbp Maddhog, great way to start conference play!

woodrow hog call

Thanks to all that contributed to this game thread, great way to open the SECason.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Razorbacks#1

Awesome job as always Maddhog? Hoping you can bring us another tomorrow. Send me a PM please.

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

carter

Maddhog

Maddhog

razorbackfan86

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on March 17, 2017, 09:10:27 pm

Exactly. That kid should have never pitched past the 7th. He was around 108-110 at that point. Dumb. He's got a bright future on the bump unless these idiots ride him into the ground. It's March!!!
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

pigture perfect

I'm tickled with the win. I got to listen on the radio, but couldn't post. Congrats on a fine game by Knight. This was a huge win for us. That was a great team and maybe th best pitcher we'll see since we don't play Florida. What a great start.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SPAL

Quote from: Cornfed Pig on March 17, 2017, 09:11:34 pm
I'm surprised - the guy is a projected 1st rounder according to the announcers, and this is the first Friday of SEC play, on what looks like a fairly cold night. 

Not cold at all. It was warm enough I was in a t-shirt and sweating.

ricepig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 18, 2017, 09:38:11 am
Not cold at all. It was warm enough I was in a t-shirt and sweating.

I sweat anytime our bullpen is called on to close one out. A few more outings like last night, and it'll be the cool side of the pillow.

SPAL

Quote from: ricepig on March 18, 2017, 10:26:44 am
I sweat anytime our bullpen is called on to close one out. A few more outings like last night, and it'll be the cool side of the pillow.
😂