Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 17 THREAD: Arkansas (12-4, 0-0 SEC) vs Alcorn State (6-8, 2-1 SWAC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 14, 2017, 07:34:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

swineology

Arledge is so clutch at the plate. Hoping this continues in SEC play

Iwastherein1969

a win is a win and this team (Alcorn State) is not that bad but is not even close to SEC competition...BUT....I don't like getting out hit by Alcorn St.....nevertheless baseball is a funny game sometimes and you take the W gladly
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

bulldog04

Quote from: ricepig on March 14, 2017, 06:07:37 pm
Great to win, but we've got to get out of this hitting slump before this weekend.
We haven't squared much up lately.  Way too many popups also

pigture perfect

I'm so thankful for these threads. Thank you all for your imput.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Cornfed Pig

dotnet

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 14, 2017, 06:30:19 pm
a win is a win and this team (Alcorn State) is not that bad

Yes they are. 

I feel like every year there is a mid season lull that usually starts at the beginning or early part of conference play.  (last year being an exception to everything).  Hopefully this year that lull is starting a little early so the team can rebound quicker with conference play still ahead. 

It would be really nice to get out in front on the conference winning record thing this year instead of being at 7-8 and having to battle back and win a conference road series at the end.