0-0 after 1

SPAL

Kinsler with a 2 run bomb....

USA 2-0

Sho Nuff

SPAL

Stroman hasn't allowed a hit through 4

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

SPAL

Quote from: Kevin on March 22, 2017, 09:41:28 pm
Talking smack also

They've treated him very unfairly. I'm sure he has some emotion

SPAL

HogFansReunited

Looking much better than our last game with PR. Gave up 4 runs in the first if I remember correctly then lost 5-4.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

SPAL

Knot2brite

Cutch making this Pirate fan extremely proud
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

clutch

Lindor has some ridiculous range. Even though we got an infield hit and scored a run off of that play, it was impressive that he even got to it. USA looking pumped tonight. About dang time we make some noise on the World Stage since it's America's game.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

clutch

Wow, his dad is massive. Apparently he's a detective. I bet he's intimidating in the interrogation room.

HogFansReunited

Wow the USA pulled it off. 8-0
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

clutch

Finally! USA wins the WBC! Loved that team. They looked like they were having a blast. I love that they were able to pull it off without the biggest named American stars on the roster. Don't get me wrong, the roster was star studded still, but they did it without the likes of Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Clayton Kershaw, etc..

Side not: I feel bad for Yadi. He's one of my all time favorite players and you can see in the post game coverage there that this game meant a lot to him.

clarksville hog

Great to see the USA finally win this tournament. I think Puerto Rico needs a tip of the hat for the sportsmanship they are showing. Class acts all around.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HogFansReunited on March 22, 2017, 11:53:16 pm
Wow the USA pulled it off. 8-0
I don't know if I'd use the words "pulled it off, 8-0" in describing the finals win. However, a "wow, the USA...." is great. I don't believe we thought it would take this long for the Red, White and Blue to pull off the World Baseball Championship but it sure is a sweet victory.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.