Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bayou Benefit

Started by Swine Time, July 05, 2017, 02:59:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swine Time

Just thought I would let everybody in NEA know that there is a 2 man scramble at Thunder Bayou in Blytheville. The 1st annual Bayou Benefit is being held July 15th. If you have any questions please feel free and message me here.
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

GolfNut57

Quote from: Swine Time on July 05, 2017, 02:59:29 pm
Just thought I would let everybody in NEA know that there is a 2 man scramble at Thunder Bayou in Blytheville. The 1st annual Bayou Benefit is being held July 15th. If you have any questions please feel free and message me here.

Thought that place closed down early last year? Hadn't heard that they reopened.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Swine Time

They were talking about it last year but never done it, and that talk has resurfaced. That's why we are hosting this tournament to show the city how much this course means to us. The course is in really good shape and needs to been seen as something other than a money pit in their eyes. The Facebook account has been brought up to date and has pictures regular posted by the new admin.
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

GolfNut57

I played the course a year or two ago. Liked it and thought it was a decent track. If I lived in the area I would play it more often.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.