Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pictures of Arkansas

Started by WHITEPW, May 26, 2015, 05:43:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITEPW

May 26, 2015, 05:43:28 pm Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 06:02:03 pm by WHITEPW
Guys I used to get on the tavern and they had an iconic pictures of Arkansas thread cant find it now.  Was wondering if anyone in here could post some pictures of anything.  Sometimes you just need to see some pictures of home.

Ragnar Hogbrok

These two youtube videos should help you out.  They're not still photos, but they should help.  Watching them made me homesick, though.  You can take the Hillbilly out of the Ozarks, but you can't take the Ozarks out of the Hillbilly, ya know?

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

WHITEPW

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hawgrunner

Quote from: The Chief on May 27, 2015, 10:06:51 pm
These two youtube videos should help you out.  They're not still photos, but they should help.  Watching them made me homesick, though.  You can take the Hillbilly out of the Ozarks, but you can't take the Ozarks out of the Hillbilly, ya know?

You got it!!!

Thanks!